'24 DC OT Jordan Seaton (Future Portal Entry)

Maybe this kid knew he wasnt smart enough to get into these other schools. A smart kid does not make a stupid decision like this. So this is how it ends for him? Colorado

There is nothing racist about what Deion is doing. People want to be around people they feel comfortable around and have a similar experience to them. Shannon Sharpe touched on this last week, these kids know these coaches antics are fake. Deion is his authentic self, which appeals to other black people. If you haven’t noticed the culture has totally embraced Deion. Not only did celebrities attend CU games, but I know many people with no connection to CU who attended a game because of Deion.
Lol, the culture? And what would that be, when Deion started his "high school for the underprivileged" that turned out to be a glorified daycare scam?

Or maybe when Deion said he was "all in" on HBCU's, only to dip immediately after getting pantsed in the celebration bowl a 2nd straight year?

Was it when Deion convinced these kids like Travis Hunter to commit to other schools and then "flip" so he looks like a skilled poacher?

Was it when he came in to CU, kicked out all those kids on scholarship, and brought in the largest transfer class of all time?

Maybe those comments about wanting "two parent households" for QBs, "single mamas" for the defense?

Could be when he fired staff left and right mid-season despite never making adjustments himself? Or letting his injured players stay on the field?

Is it getting old celebrities from SoCal, with 0 ties to Colorado, to come to Boulder just to watch a first year P5 coach because the media props him up?

Really strong culture at that 0.569 program with 1 winning season in the last 17 years that keeps flip-flopping conferences.

No idea. It's probably in this thread somewhere. I don't tweeter. I just see the tweets people post.
If it is that one, the poster added context later saying it was a post about them both being a lock for the NFL. Had nothing to do with their college choices, recruitment, etc.

So no top ten recruiting class and we're stil in the middle of the SEC in recruiting rankings... great...

let me guess, "portal"? lol

Reactions: Voluble2
I'll let TAMU know to rehire Jimbo.
I hate you.

But seriously, recruiting has to get better. I feel fine with our offense, for the most part. But defense... We need to start getting dudes.

So no top ten recruiting class and we're stil in the middle of the SEC in recruiting rankings... great...

let me guess, "portal"? lol
@McDad will be more than happy to have this conversation with you. He doesn't believe we need great recruiting.

There is nothing racist about what Deion is doing. People want to be around people they feel comfortable around and have a similar experience to them. Shannon Sharpe touched on this last week, these kids know these coaches antics are fake. Deion is his authentic self, which appeals to other black people. If you haven’t noticed the culture has totally embraced Deion. Not only did celebrities attend CU games, but I know many people with no connection to CU who attended a game because of Deion.
Totally agree..Your statement is correct ...No problem here...How far should we take this is my question and is this type of truth allowed for everyone

I try and go do some work for a couple of hours and this is what you all let happen? What is the matter with you morans!?!?

Community Pizza Fire Scene GIF - Community Donald Glover Pizza - Discover &  Share GIFs
It all started when SOMEONE decided to start a game thread instead of waiting on Nick. Been downhill ever since.

I hate you.

But seriously, recruiting has to get better. I feel fine with our offense, for the most part. But defense... We need to start getting dudes.
The folks who follow this more closely than me say there isn't much difference between the top 10 or so in recruiting rankings. And I think we are getting better in that regard. I don't recall what our ranking has been since CJH joined off the top of my head though.
My feeling is certain positions are helped exponetially more with high ranking recruits than others (like QB compared to Safety for example).

Reactions: tellicoflash
Is there confirmation that CJH and staff went to Florida for the in home visit this week and he wasn't there... had gone to LA?

I ask because I saw on Youtube on Wednesday and possibly on Tuesday as well... I say possibly about Tuesday because I don't remember exactly... some Tubers saying that he had said he would be going to LA to make his announcement... and I think they were indicating he would not be in Florida for the visits.

Some of these Tubers were speculating that the change could be an indication Seaton was leaning to the Ducks, or he was sold on OSU after his last visit there.

I'm just wondering if these Tubers somehow had the word on him going out to LA then perhaps he had told the coaches he wouldn't be there so they didn't actually go.

Part of what makes a team successful is working together as a team on and off the field and meshing well.

This kid would have been bad. We dodged a bullet.
How so? He's at Colorado. I doubt he would be trying to mesh with the TN team. Call me crazy. But that's not how it works.

He just wants to be a big fish in a little pond. He needs attention. Insecurity issues. Oh well he will for sure start there.

So we are back to trying to find a portal kid at LG right?
If Mincey is gone, which I have no idea if he is or not, but if he is, we'll need an OT as well. We could probably use a few OL from the portal.

Being honest, Enki has me paranoid about Boo now. Someone posted tweets between Boo and Seaton the other night which made it sound good for Tennessee. Now I'm wondering if it hints toward Boo flipping to Colorado? That would be a Superman kick to the nuts.
You never know, Boo is cocky enough to make a move like this

VN Store

Back