'24 DC OT Jordan Seaton (Future Portal Entry)

You can take that from our convo if it makes you feel better.
It's what you ended up saying in your very roundabout way. McRib has trained you well in how to argue like a woman.

No offense to our lady posters.

It's what you ended up saying in your very roundabout way. McRib has trained you well in how to argue like a woman.

No offense to our lady posters.
Perhaps your ability to read is affected by your tears, today.

Recruiting is important AND it is one of many important factors which increase the likelihood of championships.

Recruiting services are useless these days. Kids have become tired of their “moment” being stolen that they are basically lying and using misdirection to keep the facade. The info there is useless.
Not every kid lies .... but there have always been some who do.

Mike Keith, now voice of the Tennessee Titans, used to host a local tv special for Tennessee recruiting the night before National Signing Day. In February of 1996, he had a Defensive Lineman from North Carolina named Derrick Chambers on his show, and Chambers announced that he had committed to Tennessee .... but the next morning he signed with Florida. He later admitted, that Florida's coaching staff had encouraged him to lie on Mike Keith's show, This has always been a thing. Most recruits don't act like this .... but because there are some that do, tracking individual recruitments can be a real waste of time.

Being honest, Enki has me paranoid about Boo now. Someone posted tweets between Boo and Seaton the other night which made it sound good for Tennessee. Now I'm wondering if it hints toward Boo flipping to Colorado? That would be a Superman kick to the nuts.

Part of what makes a team successful is working together as a team on and off the field and meshing well.

This kid would have been bad. We dodged a bullet.

Reactions: Volunteer821
Recruiting services are useless these days. Kids have become tired of their “moment” being stolen that they are basically lying and using misdirection to keep the facade. The info there is useless.

Those services profited off of kids info until now. Give me money and I’ll tell you where he’s committing!

Folks finally wising up to the game

Perhaps your ability to read is affected by your tears, today.

Recruiting is important AND it is one of many important factors which increase the likelihood of championships.
And recruiting HAS to get better.

No tears on my part.

Being honest, Enki has me paranoid about Boo now. Someone posted tweets between Boo and Seaton the other night which made it sound good for Tennessee. Now I'm wondering if it hints toward Boo flipping to Colorado? That would be a Superman kick to the nuts.
Was that the tweet with Boo in a Titans jersey outside Nissan stadium?

Boo is an early enrollee and will be practicing with the bowl team. I think we are safe there unless he darts very soon

Part of what makes a team successful is working together as a team on and off the field and meshing well.

This kid would have been bad. We dodged a bullet.

Prob why we were recruiting him so hard….bc he would’ve been bad for the team

VN Store

Back