'24 DC OT Jordan Seaton (Future Portal Entry)

This final in-home could have just been a cherry on top. No reason to jump to the worst conclusion right now. Even if Oregon came in higher, if Heupel is in Vegas, we've still got a chance to drop a few more stacks. Remember, we blew everyone away with Nico's NIL. We have dry powder.
I choose to believe. playing-cards-animated-gif-2.gif

This is probably why I don’t follow recruiting more closely, but we just always seem to struggle, scratch and claw our way for big time recruits like this while it seems to go more easily for our rivals. I’m sure they have their share of misses that I don’t know about but at the end of the day they always have a plan B that gets them another highly rated recruit.
why do you say that? Do you spend as much time on their recruiting websites, checking in on how they fill? If you are like me you ONLY see the Tennessee side, and just assume its smooth sailing for the other guys because you aren't as involved in the drama as you are here.

Oregon pulled out the Phil Knight card.
Oregon, Bama, and Ohio State, are all saying its an NIL game and they don't feel very good about their chances.

why do you say that? Do you spend as much time on their recruiting websites, checking in on how they fill? If you are like me you ONLY see the Tennessee side, and just assume its smooth sailing for the other guys because you aren't as involved in the drama as you are here.

Oregon pulled out the Phil Knight card.
Oregon, Bama, and Ohio State, are all saying its an NIL game and they don't feel very good about their chances.
I look at their final rankings at the end of the year. But like I said, I'm sure they miss on some kids but in the end they always seem to replace them with equal talent. Meanwhile we seem to be left looking at lower rated kids and then convincing ourselves we're just a year or two away.

Idk the LA thing could be misdirection. Could also be that a big Oregon booster was there and flew him out? Idk that it means anything but seems like Heupel and company were ready to fly to him.

Idk the LA thing could be misdirection. Could also be that a big Oregon booster was there and flew him out? Idk that it means anything but seems like Heupel and company were ready to fly to him.
He's going to Disneyland and gonna announce from Mr Toads Wild Ride with Heupel.

GBO Vols all day long. I am sure his family with all these schools last gasp hail mary's just trying to find some peace but vultures will not let you. His relationship is strongest with our coaches and he loves Knoxville the best NIL is good I believe in his heart he is ready to announce Big Orange. In CHRIST Alone.

Is Hubbs or Price on vacation at Disneyland by chance?? Is Nico back home for a few days before bowl practice starts? 🤔

Reactions: Glitch

VN Store

Back