'24 DC OT Jordan Seaton (Future Portal Entry)

Yeah, sorry to be a downer. Through this whole recruitment, I didn’t for one second buy that we were a real factor here…until today. Then we got some good vibes from AP, some Fong nuggs, and some cope-sounding stuff from the other contenders. Finally let myself take the cup off, and…

WHAM!
IMG_9603.jpeg

I checked the Oregon On3 and 247 sites, the Ohio State On3 and 247 sites, the Alabama On3 and 247 sites, and GoVols247

no one else is talking about this and it's almost been an hour. AP was the first to have it, and for now is the only one to have it

If we still get the visit we should feel great. If we don't get the visit then there's your answer, I believe.
herlihy-chris-farley.gif

Doubt very seriously Tennessee will be the pick if the in-home visit doesn’t happen.
Not if Tennessee is the pick. No need for an in-home.

Maybe UT has been his choice/favorite for a few weeks, and he just wanted to see OSU, just to make sure.

Yall do realize if we don't do the visit, it could just as easily be Seaton saying "No need coach, I'm committing to you. You don't have to come all the way here."
A dude moving his announcement to a major town like LA, where he apparently doesn’t live, and enjoys the limelight of being fought over, is not going to tell the head coach not to worry about heading out.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Less concerned about LA and more concerned about the implications on the visit.

Are we still gonna get Heup in the room with him? Doesn’t matter where it is, but it probably needs to happen 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: orangejuice
probably taking a gamble.

View attachment 600271
6c7cd8d4-7dcf-4f71-ba39-fbe74925c8ec_text.gif

btw - VQ still the only site across On3 and 247 with that information

I checked the Oregon On3 and 247 sites, the Ohio State On3 and 247 sites, the Alabama On3 and 247 sites, and GoVols247

no one else is talking about this and it's almost been an hour. AP was the first to have it, and for now is the only one to have it

If we still get the visit we should feel great. If we don't get the visit then there's your answer, I believe.
Ohio State guys are talking about it now, their 11W message board too.

FWIW it sounds like Ohio State think we're offering a massive deal, and will hold off on their in-home visit until Seaton is back home.

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991

VN Store

Back