'24 DC OT Jordan Seaton (Future Portal Entry)

This final in-home could have just been a cherry on top. No reason to jump to the worst conclusion right now. Even if Oregon came in higher, if Heupel is in Vegas, we've still got a chance to drop a few more stacks. Remember, we blew everyone away with Nico's NIL. We have dry powder.

Remember when Nebraska got rid of Frank Solich when he went 9-3? They still haven't recovered.
They did it with Bi Pelini as well. He consistently won 9-10 every year and they fired him too smh. Been downhill since.

This is probably why I don’t follow recruiting more closely, but we just always seem to struggle, scratch and claw our way for big time recruits like this while it seems to go more easily for our rivals. I’m sure they have their share of misses that I don’t know about but at the end of the day they always have a plan B that gets them another highly rated recruit.

Some on you think LA and Eugene Oregon is a short distance apart. LA to Eugene is the same drive time from Knoxville to Boston. 14 hours.
Yeah, I'm not sure why everyone has decided that Seaton going to LA means anything. Do we just default to negative? If he'd decided to announce in Moscow, is that good for Alabama?

VN Store

Back