Dave Lawson "officially relieved of his duties"

SCOTT COCHRAN pay him and let him build monsters... Alabama hardly ever has serious injuries and those guys get bigger every year

Really? Two big players tore their ACL's this spring while two more had to have shoulder surgery in the off season and were out for the spring among many many others.

Reactions: 7 people
We are stronger and faster than we have been in a long time. Odd but oh well. Butch has a plan.

Butch Jones makes $4.1 million per year. When you post ridiculous comments, do it in blue font unless you want them taken seriously, in which case you will just be laughed at. :hi:

He gets another 4 mil as the get back coach. Dude has made a fortune with those pipes.

Reactions: 2 people
Strength, good. Conditioning, plagued with injuries. That's my guess if true.

If you drop a NASCAR type engine in a Prius and don't change anything else, there's bound to be a problem. Lots of strength, but getting it to the road is a whole nother story. A player can build muscle and add weight, but all those little things like joints and connectors get to be a bit suspect when transferring all that new power and mass to the turf.

Reactions: 7 people
If you drop a NASCAR type engine in a Prius and don't change anything else, there's bound to be a problem. Lots of strength, but getting it to the road is a whole nother story. A player can build muscle and add weight, but all those little things like joints and connectors get to be a bit suspect when transferring all that new power and mass to the turf.

Excellent post! :good!:

Reactions: 3 people
We said the same thing about injuries the last two S&C guys we had. I call BS on that reasoning. I find it very strange that UT can't keep a S&C guy more than a year or two--or at least it seems that way. How many have we had in the last 6/7 years?

Reactions: 3 people
We said the same thing about injuries the last two S&C guys we had. I call BS on that reasoning. I find it very strange that UT can't keep a S&C guy more than a year or two--or at least it seems that way. How many have we had in the last 6/7 years?

It because they think they are really coaches...

VN Store

Back