Dave Lawson "officially relieved of his duties"

He looks ALOT like Dave Lawson.

Somewhat alike, yes. It's an understandable mistake.

Lawson-Szerszen.png

J swain has been promoting a guy in Naples, anyone know anything about him?
@dtouchette1

Practice proper shower hygiene vols

Reactions: 1 person
That's the steroids, not the coach😁

I'm glad NO UT player is on the steroids, CBJ would have him off the team in one minute. Having to play teams such as Bama, where there has been steroid use, is a bad deal. We have to field players that are clean, against those that are using steroids-I hope the NCAA gets a handle on this, not just at Bama, but everywhere.

No idea, flyer, but it is rarely just one thing. Perhaps a slowly growing concern with elements of the S&C program, combined with other factors. Could be any combination of things.

We will quite likely never know the full deal, and that's as it should be. Guy's life is not a dime store novel created for our entertainment, after all. Not saying you thought it was, just sayin'.

A big time coach, at a big time program, with a big time salary, getting "Removed", without a reason, is in, and of itself a story for a "Dime store novel". And as UT is going to be paying him for another year (contract buy-out), I believe an explanation is in order. If he were not going to be paid another dollar, then, perhaps it could be "Private", however; as we are going to be paying him for another full year, without him contributing to the program, I believe we have a right to know. If it were nothing more than he and CBJ fighting over the last piece of pizza, that would reflect on CBJ. In any case, we're paying, we should know.

I'm glad NO UT player is on the steroids, CBJ would have him off the team in one minute. Having to play teams such as Bama, where there has been steroid use, is a bad deal. We have to field players that are clean, against those that are using steroids-I hope the NCAA gets a handle on this, not just at Bama, but everywhere.

Do you have proof that Alabama players are using steroids?

Reactions: 1 person
A big time coach, at a big time program, with a big time salary, getting "Removed", without a reason, is in, and of itself a story for a "Dime store novel". And as UT is going to be paying him for another year (contract buy-out), I believe an explanation is in order. If he were not going to be paid another dollar, then, perhaps it could be "Private", however; as we are going to be paying him for another full year, without him contributing to the program, I believe we have a right to know. If it were nothing more than he and CBJ fighting over the last piece of pizza, that would reflect on CBJ. In any case, we're paying, we should know.

YOU ain't paying jack! Slow your roll Francis and get ready to not receive any information. :scare:

Do we really care that much? HC, OC, DC, position coach...yep I care. The Bob's. I care.

S&C coach being let go. Not so much. Find another one. Move on. Is "The biggest Loser" still on.

She might be available...

jillian-michaels-666x1000-72kb-media-3057-media-124411-1193548806.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Do we really care that much? HC, OC, DC, position coach...yep I care. The Bob's. I care.

S&C coach being let go. Not so much. Find another one. Move on. Is "The biggest Loser" still on.

She might be available...

jillian-michaels-666x1000-72kb-media-3057-media-124411-1193548806.jpg

Might help with recruiting...

Help me get a better understanding from someone who knows how the UTAD is set up these days. Some programs have a S&C coach who runs it for the entire athletic department, football, bball, swimming, volleyball etc etc etc. So was Lawson running S&C for the entire UTAD or was he just associated with the football program?

VN Store

Back