Darick gone to GA. Southern (errrrr, State) ... Or not

No use in suffering. That's what meds are for. You still hurt; you just don't care as much.

I've had 2 lithotripsies. You still have to pass the larger chunks...and now they are even more jagged. It's like having a mini hand grenade explode inside the kidney. Again, good luck. I wouldn't wish stones on my worst enemy.:hi:

Not what I wanted to hear. That's what im getting ready to have done. Was hoping they would be so small, that they wouldn't hurt a bit. Oh well, im a Vol fan, im used to suffering. :biggrin:

Agree. Jason is one of the incomings I am most excited about. JMO, but I think he is going to be one of the Vol greats. The fact that he has class is all bonus.

Same here, and not because of his mom. I think him and Drae Bowles are going to be excellent additions to the offense. Heck Pig, and Bourque & Peterman too. We signed a great class this year cone to think of it. Very underrated IMO.

OK, I give. I have only gone to the ER for one and they kept me for about 8 hours while it passed "Stage 1" and let me go. Unfortunately it hadn't completely gone so there were only two more nights of misery. I haven't had ANYTHING like that and pray to God I don't.

Pray twice. All day yesterday I was wishing I would die it hurt so bad. 3 perc 10's only took away the pain for an hour. They suck.

My source inside the AD says Rogers HAS officially enrolled for Summer term at GS...

Take it for what it's worth..

I remember 4 months ago that's all you Dooley hating jackoffs wanted was rid of him...

Now you have it and want to blame DD for it..

swing and a miss

My source inside the AD says Rogers HAS officially enrolled for Summer term at GS...

Take it for what it's worth..

I remember 4 months ago that's all you Dooley hating jackoffs wanted was rid of him...

Now you have it and want to blame DD for it..

Yeah...burn.

Pray twice. All day yesterday I was wishing I would die it hurt so bad. 3 perc 10's only took away the pain for an hour. They suck.

Make sure your doc sends the stones to path to find out what kind they are, and make sure he (she) reads the report. Once you know which type, you can reduce the risk by changing what you eat and drink. (Give up colas, now.) There are very different types, and you want to know which kind, so you know how to deal with them.

Diet for Kidney Stone Prevention - National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse

Even without the agonizing pain, you want to prevent further stones, because they'll damage your kidneys over time and can lead to chronic kidney disease or failure.

Hang in there. You have my sympathy! :salute:

Not what I wanted to hear. That's what im getting ready to have done. Was hoping they would be so small, that they wouldn't hurt a bit. Oh well, im a Vol fan, im used to suffering. :biggrin:

You could get lucky and they get crushed into sand. Just minor discomfort. I'm hoping for the best for you, my friend. One advantage even if you have some jagged bits is it does help them move. That means shorter period of pain. Sincerely, best wishes.

Thanks friend. :thumbsup:

Make sure your doc sends the stones to path to find out what kind they are, and make sure he (she) reads the report. Once you know which type, you can reduce the risk by changing what you eat and drink. (Give up colas, now.) There are very different types, and you want to know which kind, so you know how to deal with them.

Diet for Kidney Stone Prevention - National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse

Even without the agonizing pain, you want to prevent further stones, because they'll damage your kidneys over time and can lead to chronic kidney disease or failure.

Hang in there. You have my sympathy! :salute:

You could get lucky and they get crushed into sand. Just minor discomfort. I'm hoping for the best for you, my friend. One advantage even if you have some jagged bits is it does help them move. That means shorter period of pain. Sincerely, best wishes.

Edit: once again, sorry for derailing this worthless thread, but if u ever had one, you would understand fellow Volnationers.

Appreciate it Jay, I really do.

Edit: once again, sorry for derailing this worthless thread, but if u ever had one, you would understand fellow Volnationers.

Appreciate it Jay, I really do.

I won't even attempt to understand the feeling. I drink a lot of sweet tea and I'm cutting back to avoid getting them

I won't even attempt to understand the feeling. I drink a lot of sweet tea and I'm cutting back to avoid getting them

It's like someone hammered a 16 penny nail into your kidney, and they are slowly pulling it out the speed a glacier moves.

No exaggeration.

I feel for you. I have two brothers, and they're always getting these things. They've described the pain to me, it sounds like hell.

I've never had one. The only difference in our diets are that I never drink colas, and my brothers drink them all the time.

I drink water with every meal.

Reactions: 1 person

Percocet is worthless as pain control. Makes you loopy, but that's about it. Don't know why anyone prescribes it.

Have been away from all internet & wireless connections for the last 3 days. Can I get a cliff notes version of what has happened.

Summary: Da'rick didn't want to do conditioning, cussed and left practice, flirted with leaving ut, twitted unflattering things, came back with in 3 days, and here we are. Atleast that is what I have gotten out of it.

From a poster on another site that is usually pretty accurate (paraphrasing):

-Da'Rick missed a mandatory team meeting because he was out of town without a ride back. He told someone on the staff that he would miss the meeting.

-Dooley wanted DR to run laps at practice and apologize for missing time. Rogers refused to run because he had a legit excuse.

-Dooley didn't believe his story and "suspended" him.

-Rogers ran his laps and Dooley verified his excuse with the staff member that DR told. The staff member confirmed that DR had previously explained his situation.

-Da'Rick Rogers gets reinstated.

I think the whole twitter thing was Da'Rick stirring the pot.

From a poster on another site that is usually pretty accurate (paraphrasing):

-Da'Rick missed a mandatory team meeting because he was out of town without a ride back. He told someone on the staff that he would miss the meeting.

-Dooley wanted DR to run laps at practice and apologize for missing time. Rogers refused to run because he had a legit excuse.

-Dooley didn't believe his story and "suspended" him.

-Rogers ran his laps and Dooley verified his excuse with the staff member that DR told. The staff member confirmed that DR had previously explained his situation.

-Da'Rick Rogers gets reinstated.

I think the whole twitter thing was Da'Rick stirring the pot.

Probably cooking for his sugar baby

VN Store

Back