Darick gone to GA. Southern (errrrr, State) ... Or not

Thanks. Yeah im looking forward to a life of pain. It is what it is though. Probably gonna have the surgery where they blast them out.

No use in suffering. That's what meds are for. You still hurt; you just don't care as much.

I've had 2 lithotripsies. You still have to pass the larger chunks...and now they are even more jagged. It's like having a mini hand grenade explode inside the kidney. Again, good luck. I wouldn't wish stones on my worst enemy.:hi:

I bet if Jason Croom decides to act like this, Mama Croom will have her belt off in a second and wear his tail out.

I am way behind...just read his tweet from 2 days ago.

"Can't wait to talk to the media tomorrow. It finally comes out."

I am assuming this never happened. Also, with all the freak out I didn't feel like reading through this whole thread.

Yes she did. I hope he comes in, catches on quick and adds a lot of extra spark to the team.

Agree. Jason is one of the incomings I am most excited about. JMO, but I think he is going to be one of the Vol greats. The fact that he has class is all bonus.

Exactly.

Ureter- kidney to bladder- this is where the extreme pain is brought in the kidney stone's journey. You'll want someone to put you out of your misery if the stone is large enough....:gun::ill_h4h::eek::swoon3:

Urethra- bladder to exit- not bad at all in regards to pain- actually is a relief compared to the above.:dance:

Dead on brother.

No use in suffering. That's what meds are for. You still hurt; you just don't care as much.

I've had 2 lithotripsies. You still have to pass the larger chunks...and now they are even more jagged. It's like having a mini hand grenade explode inside the kidney. Again, good luck. I wouldn't wish stones on my worst enemy.:hi:

OK, I give. I have only gone to the ER for one and they kept me for about 8 hours while it passed "Stage 1" and let me go. Unfortunately it hadn't completely gone so there were only two more nights of misery. I haven't had ANYTHING like that and pray to God I don't.

This clown needs to leave. You keep a "cancer" around the locker room long enough it spreads and kills the whole team. No matter how talented you are, nobody is bigger than the team and its well being

Darick needs and Intervention, bad....... We really need him because JH is still coming off the knee injury and we have no idea if CP will be good.

No he doesn't. He needs to grow up. Accept responsibility for his actions and make better decisions. He needs to know he can be great skill wise but his decision making process is that of a 4 year old.

He could not cut it. He thinks he is a walk into the NFL. Well got news for him times are changing and the NFL is beginning to scrutinize the behavior of players with a magnifying glass. They are not tolerating this crap.

I am sure CDD tried to save him from himself...Right thing to do for a while but not at the expense of the team. Let him go. Some just naturally choose the route of Chaos and Drama. Da'rick is one of them.

Stupid is is Stupid does. I don't know if I would take him back even if he begged. I do know === NO, I wouldn't he is a disease.

VN Store

Back