Darick gone to GA. Southern (errrrr, State) ... Or not

My source inside the AD says Rogers HAS officially enrolled for Summer term at GS...

Take it for what it's worth..

I remember 4 months ago that's all you Dooley hating jackoffs wanted was rid of him...

Now you have it and want to blame DD for it..
Yea I'm thinking your source doesn't have a clue seeing as how the Athletic Department doesn't know what's going on as Skeeter said earlier.

I don't know what they're called...urethra maybe? I just cringe saying that word...makes my homeboys curl up in the fetal position.

Depends on which side of the bladder the piss lines were on. Ureter or Urethra.....Makes me cringe just thinking about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Depends on which side of the bladder the piss lines were on. Ureter or Urethra.....Makes me cringe just thinking about it.

Exactly.

Ureter- kidney to bladder- this is where the extreme pain is brought in the kidney stone's journey. You'll want someone to put you out of your misery if the stone is large enough....:gun::ill_h4h::eek::swoon3:

Urethra- bladder to exit- not bad at all in regards to pain- actually is a relief compared to the above.:dance:

68485157.jpg

-T-

You know, if he's going to transfer down to FCS, there are way worse places than Georgia State. Legend coach, fun city, and they play their home games in the Dome. Pretty sweet gig for an FCS team, IMO.

You know, if he's going to transfer down to FCS, there are way worse places than Georgia State. Legend coach, fun city, and they play their home games in the Dome. Pretty sweet gig for an FCS team, IMO.

Unless, of course, he's asked to be a disciplined, team player who respects his team, coach and program.

:)

and they're terrible. Not good for his future

and they're terrible. Not good for his future

LOL

And his past history of behavior problems and subsequent transfer from Tennessee is?

No difference where he transfers. Janoris Jenkins went D2. DR has already written his epitaph for the NFL.

Last edited:
LOL

And his past history of behavior problems and subsequent transfer from Tennessee is?

No difference where he transfers. Janoris Jenkins went D2. DR has already wrote his epitaph for the NFL.

players have left programs like UT and still been successful. Of course that required the ability to showcase their skills but I don't see that happening on GSU.

The WR coach at GS played for Bear Bryant. He'd be very close to home and he'd be in Atlanta where there are plenty of fun things to do...you know rather than go to meetings and practice. However, as I understand it, their spring game is coming up, so he'd be skipping spring practice altogether. Perfect.

It would be interesting to see if Curry would take him, I guess he would take the risk, but it being a brand new program and all, I wonder.

players have left programs like UT and still been successful. Of course that required the ability to showcase their skills but I don't see that happening on GSU.
I don't see Curry putting up with his nonsense.

If he transfers there, DR will not be judged by his stats at GSU. He will be judged by his tape at Tennessee and his behavior off the field at both Tennessee AND Georgia State. The team to which he transfers will not impact his draft stock. DR is in complete control of that, not Bill Curry and Georgia State. If he cleans up his behavior at GSU, he will rehabilitate his image and draft stock. If he doesn't, then he'll continue to fall in the eyes of NFL front offices.

Who the QB is at Georgia State or the team's record will not matter. Now, if DR starts getting jammed at the line by the CBs at Old Dominion and Towson and still doesn't clean up his behavior, then he's got problems. But if DR is burning CBs in FCS (which he will) and the QB can't get him the ball, that's not DR's problem. I suspect, though, that if the QB can't get him the ball, DR is going to have some more "character" issues a la Terrell Owens.

Basically, DR's behavior post-transfer is more important than his stats or record. Obviously, he'll have to keep performing at a high individual level, too.

Thanks. Yeah im looking forward to a life of pain. It is what it is though. Probably gonna have the surgery where they blast them out.
TRUTH!

If you add the pain of 2 back surgeries, 3 knee scopes, and a torn rotator cuff (18 years of football was rough on me) and add all the pain together, that still doesn't reach the pain level of a kidney stone.

Good luck to the afflicted. Trust me you're going to need it with 15 of those bastages.....

Sorry for the interruption. We now return you to Days of our Da'Rick......

VN Store

Back