Daredevil - Netflix

Wuhahahaha! You're so effed up Jerry. :)

I don't have Netflix so legally watching this show isn't an option for me. I do have a problem with a blind vigilante though. Even in the comic book world it's seems rather absurd to me.

Just saying, sometimes I like a struggle and sometimes I don't.

IIRC the same stuff that blinded DD also created the TMNT. So what's more absurd, a blind vigilante or talking kung-fu turtles?

I don't have Netflix so legally watching this show isn't an option for me. I do have a problem with a blind vigilante though. Even in the comic book world it's seems rather absurd to me.

First you insult Grodd now Daredevil?!?

You're officially dead to me.

For what it's worth his radar sense gives him 360 degree "vision".

Just saying, sometimes I like a struggle and sometimes I don't.

IIRC the same stuff that blinded DD also created the TMNT. So what's more absurd, a blind vigilante or talking kung-fu turtles?

That's not exactly official. The creators of TMNT were big fans of Frank Miller's Daredevil run. It was more of a wink and a nod to say it was the same ooz.

But a guy who shoots lasers out of his eyes unless he's wearing special ruby glasses doesn't strain credulity with you?

There's a lot of science that backs up the notion that a blind person's other senses become far more sensitive. I'm not aware of any science to suggest Scott Somers' mutation is possible.

So I watch it all this weekend. I loved it. Now I'm not a comic book guy, so I went in without any real knowledge of the "mythology" of DD. I didn't find it boring at all. Just really well done. As far as the CW shows, I really like flash, but I fine Arrow to be just a little too "false brooding" to me. Tried watching it, not a lot, but found it a bit melodramaish. JMO

But a guy who shoots lasers out of his eyes unless he's wearing special ruby glasses doesn't strain credulity with you?

There's a lot of science that backs up the notion that a blind person's other senses become far more sensitive. I'm not aware of any science to suggest Scott Somers' mutation is possible.

Thats actually a good point. On the Stan Lee's Real Superheroes show (I think thats what it was called) there was a blind guy who would make a clicking noise when he walked. He could identify objects in his path without touching them. I think they even showed him riding a bike doing it.

Thats actually a good point. On the Stan Lee's Real Superheroes show (I think thats what it was called) there was a blind guy who would make a clicking noise when he walked. He could identify objects in his path without touching them. I think they even showed him riding a bike doing it.

I saw that one. I think It's Stan Lee's Superhumans.

VN Store

Back