Daredevil - Netflix

I have no complaints. 3 episodes in.

My only complaint, still just 2 episodes in, is that they haven't shown his radar sense from his perspective other than a little bitt of rhythmic pulsing. That is one thing the terrible Affeck movie got right.

My only complaint, still just 2 episodes in, is that they haven't shown his radar sense from his perspective other than a little bitt of rhythmic pulsing. That is one thing the terrible Affeck movie got right.

Opening scene of episode 3 was my favorite so far. Get ready

I'm not really a Daredevil fan, never read the comics or saw the movie. Does he use the walking stick just as an act or does he need it when he's not fighting and being Daredevil?

I'm not really a Daredevil fan, never read the comics or saw the movie. Does he use the walking stick just as an act or does he need it when he's not fighting and being Daredevil?

When he's not being DD its an act. Then it becomes a billy club when the costume is on

Finished it all last night. I really enjoyed it. For those comparing it to Arrow and Flash, I would agree that the tones are completely different. DD is a very morbid guy with a sad backstory and the show follows suit.

I speak Spanish and not that I'm the best at it but the white people Spanish on this show is like nails on a chalkboard. Especiall DD. The girl not as much

I speak Spanish and not that I'm the best at it but the white people Spanish on this show is like nails on a chalkboard. Especiall DD. The girl not as much

You should hear my white people/Kentucky accent Spanish.

Wtf? It doesn't have to move.

Wuhahahaha! You're so effed up Jerry. :)

I don't have Netflix so legally watching this show isn't an option for me. I do have a problem with a blind vigilante though. Even in the comic book world it's seems rather absurd to me.

Reactions: 1 person
Wuhahahaha! You're so effed up Jerry. :)

I don't have Netflix so legally watching this show isn't an option for me. I do have a problem with a blind vigilante though. Even in the comic book world it's seems rather absurd to me.

Lol i agree

VN Store

Back