Daca

I don't see what's so hard about this. EOs are not the way to make law.

Luckily, he has basically turned the matter over to this very adept and poised GOP-controlled Congress. I am sure they will be right on top of this.

200.gif

Reactions: 1 person
DACA is not unconstitutional.

Trump trotted out Sessions to lie because Trump is spineless. For someone who campaigned on being an outsider, Trump is the worst kind of politician - he's doing it simply to appease his dwindling base.

I see someone's IQ test came back negative, it is unconstitutional to give Illegals amnesty through executive order, Obama even agmitted he didn't have the power to do it. Are you ****ing liberals want are a permanent underclass of ****ing depended voters . Another campaign promise kept 😂

I see someone's IQ test came back negative, it is unconstitutional to give Black an amnesty through executive order, Obama even agmitted he didn't have the power to do it. Are you ****ing liberals want are a permanent underclass of ****ing depended voters . Another campaign promise kept 😂

Meltdown in progress. Poor FLVOL69, always wrong, always whining. Do some homework, it's not unconstitutional. The news you regurgitate is fake, start thinking for yourself.

I see someone's IQ test came back negative, it is unconstitutional to give Black an amnesty through executive order, Obama even agmitted he didn't have the power to do it. Are you ****ing liberals want are a permanent underclass of ****ing depended voters . Another campaign promise kept 😂

Meltdown in progress. Poor FLVOL69, always wrong, always whining. Do some homework, it's not unconstitutional. The news you regurgitate is fake, start thinking for yourself.

Trump trotted out Sessions to lie because Trump is spineless. For someone who campaigned on being an outsider, Trump is the worst kind of politician - he's doing it simply to appease his dwindling base.

Why didn't the Dem congress fix this when they had both houses AND the WH? And yes, DACA is unconstitutional, a POTUS can't direct that laws not be enforced.

Please tell me how you've definitively concluded the above in bold.

Luckily, he has basically turned the matter over to this very adept and poised GOP-controlled Congress. I am sure they will be right on top of this.

200.gif

They'll attack this with just as much vigor as the Dems did when they had total control.

Uh, dude you may wanna do some homework yourself. Don't read, but comprehend.

It is the business of Congress.

Of course if the very adept and poised Dem controlled Congress would have done their job this wouldn't even be an issue now would it?

The meltdown is coming from your side

And there's something wrong with this?

“As President, my highest duty is to defend the American people and the Constitution of the United States of America. At the same time, I do not favor punishing children, most of whom are now adults, for the actions of their parents," Trump said in a statement. "Congress now has the opportunity to advance responsible immigration reform that puts American jobs and American security first.”

It is the business of Congress.

Of course if the very adept and poised Dem controlled Congress would have done their job this wouldn't even be an issue now would it?

Your answer to the fact that this Congress, under total GOP control in both houses, is the most pathetic of all time is "Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, its not Democrats"?

That's sort of the point.

Your answer to the fact that this Congress, under total GOP control in both houses, is the most pathetic of all time is "Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, its not Democrats"?

That's sort of the point.

As bad as the GOP has been since gaining majorities, how bad were the democrats to have lost the majority in the first place? Furthermore, the democrats really don't have a path to securing majorities in either house in the 2018 mid-terms.

How bad must they suck if they can't wrest control out of the hands of Ryan and McConnell?

As bad as the GOP has been since gaining majorities, how bad were the democrats to have lost the majority in the first place? Furthermore, the democrats really don't have a path to securing majorities in either house in the 2018 mid-terms.

How bad must they suck if they can't wrest control out of the hands of Ryan and McConnell?

I've concluded that it speaks more loudly about the voting public.

I've concluded that it speaks more loudly about the voting public.

There's some truth to that, but this is the same voting public that gave democrats majorities in 2006 and elected Obama in 08 and 12.

Much like Obamacare, this will pit the people who think they have to go to the middle to get reelected against the people in solid conservative districts. Unlike Obamacare, they'll have to do something that POTUS is okay with or muster a veto-proof majority. Interesting. The way I look at this, it's a sacred cow for the no borders, social welfare supporters. They've been goring our symbols and monuments with wild abandon. Now they get to see how it feels.

Yeah, let's put people's lives and the economy on hold so that we can make a good thing perfectly legal.
Better just to deport them and let people whose parents didn't break the law to sneak them in here take their jobs. See how that works. People get on with their lives. The economy is okay. And no laws are broken.

VN Store

Back