CPAC and Milo defending pedophilia

glad to see this **** talker finally hang himself with his own words though. also glad that so many internet aholes that worshipped this guy have him as an anchor from now on.

Reactions: 8 people
Weird this is such an issue considering pedophilia is the final frontier for the normal libtard on a never ending social justice quest.

Reactions: 1 person
The timing is interesting on this.... didn't he make this comments a while ago? Was someone waiting for the right time to release them?

If anyone has really read what Milo has posted would know about his stance on child abuse. Sadly, most of the libtards on here just use anything to denigrate those who dont believe exactly as they do.

Reactions: 2 people
If anyone has really read what Milo has posted would know about his stance on child abuse. Sadly, most of the libtards on here just use anything to denigrate those who dont believe exactly as they do.

I think his personal stance on many things is probably more mainstream, his rhetoric is part of his act.

Which, like Huff posted, isn't a bad thing to challenge "norms". However in this case it went slightly too far

Did anyone actually watch the video?

I watched most of it. The worst IMO was his joke about giving good head because of the priest

I think he misspoke about "boys". I don't think he really meant that. I think he meant young adults. Still controversial. I can understand CPAC pulling the plug. I'm surprised about the book.

Hollywood types say far worse jokes imo

Reactions: 1 person
The guy thought he had the moral high ground until those videos come out. I've been to CPAC one time and haven't been back again because they care more about making money, and feeling seats than they do about advancing the cause of true Conservatism. They have adopted the left's win at all cost attitude. Which is how you get people like Milo invited to speak.

Seat feelers still my heart.

I watched most of it. The worst IMO was his joke about giving good head because of the priest

I think he misspoke about "boys". I don't think he really meant that. I think he meant young adults. Still controversial. I can understand CPAC pulling the plug. I'm surprised about the book.

His joke was certainly, at least from my vantage point, the most provocative part of the video. I found the joke funny though.

Love how Milo says a couple of controversial things and now he's clearly a pedophile. Meanwhile, Podesta emails with obvious code language used by pedophiles, Hillary's child trafficking ties to Haiti, Alefantis and his "kid friendly" pizzeria are all dismissed as fake news and sent into the memory hole.

Reactions: 3 people
Love how Milo says a couple of controversial things and now he's clearly a pedophile. Meanwhile, Podesta emails with obvious code language used by pedophiles, Hillary's child trafficking ties to Haiti, Alefantis and his "kid friendly" pizzeria are all dismissed as fake news and sent into the memory hole.

In fairness, he spoke quite directly on tape about the subject (even though I think most misunderstood him).

Pizzagate is, at best, an inference from indirect evidence.

Reactions: 4 people
It is LOL funny. It's one of the many things to dislike about today's conservative party. They have no backbone. They slink away when the going gets tough. They are too worried about public opinion.

Which leads me to question their true values. Personally, I believe their primary value is staying in power.

That is every parties primary value currently.

That's because the only requirement for being a hero of the modern right is the ability to piss liberals off. Hence why Milo and Dear Leader are constantly getting their knobs polished by a few on here.

The left is so easily triggered though. That's what makes it entertaining.

I'm curious how many leftists types will criticize Simon & Schuster for essentially engaging in book banning/burning...

VN Store

Back