CPAC and Milo defending pedophilia

My point posting that tweet: last night the guy was making a grand pronouncement about the First Amendment, this morning he dumped Milo.

What happened overnight to the First Amendment?

It is LOL funny. It's one of the many things to dislike about today's conservative party. They have no backbone. They slink away when the going gets tough. They are too worried about public opinion.

Which leads me to question their true values. Personally, I believe their primary value is staying in power.

That's because the only requirement for being a hero of the modern right is the ability to piss liberals off. Hence why Milo and Dear Leader are constantly getting their knobs polished by a few on here.

Basically. To be a hero of the right all you have to do is be really good at trolling Liberals on twitter like Anne Coulter and Kurt Schlichter.

Reactions: 2 people
My point posting that tweet: last night the guy was making a grand pronouncement about the First Amendment, this morning he dumped Milo.

The guy thought he had the moral high ground until those videos come out. I've been to CPAC one time and haven't been back again because they care more about making money, and filling seats than they do about advancing the cause of true Conservatism. They have adopted the left's win at all cost attitude. Which is how you get people like Milo invited to speak.

Last edited:
As soon as they announced he was speaking people started googling his name and video on Youtube popped up. Then the videos started getting posted on twitter.

Velo is correct. It was out there. Schlapp knew it but was at first defiant. Then he caved to the media assault.

I'm not either. He's an attention seeker and I doubt he has any morals. He seems to say whatever he can to draw a crowd. He probably realized a while back that there are plenty of liberal homosexuals, so that in order to do something different it helped him if he was a "conservative."

You are talking about Trump now, correct?

Reactions: 5 people

Free speech is one thing but making a statement that sounds pro pedo is something a little different. A person has the right to say anything they wish but with those words comes consequences. Walked around your work place making derogatory comments about your boss or his/her spouse then say it's free speech...you'll still get fired

Free speech is one thing but making a statement that sounds pro pedo is something a little different. A person has the right to say anything they wish but with those words comes consequences. Walked around your work place making derogatory comments about your boss or his/her spouse then say it's free speech...you'll still get fired

There are several posters here who have openly questioned age of consent. They haven't been derided and run off as being "pro pedophilia". I guess if they were pro-Trump then maybe they would have been?

Reactions: 1 person
There are several posters here who have openly questioned age of consent. They haven't been derided and run off as being "pro pedophilia". I guess if they were pro-Trump then maybe they would have been?

I don't think they should be run off but Milo made some statements and CPAC decided it was in their best interest not to have him speak. Other than his pedo comments, I have no issues with the guy. He likes to run his mouth, hell we all do but he's really just someone who likes to try and get under people's skin. Nothing more

I don't think they should be run off but Milo made some statements and CPAC decided it was in their best interest not to have him speak. Other than his pedo comments, I have no issues with the guy. He likes to run his mouth, hell we all do but he's really just someone who likes to try and get under people's skin. Nothing more

Yeah - sorry was just making that statement in general.

I agree, I don't have a problem w an organization that exists based on certain political beliefs to pull the plug on someone

The guy thought he had the moral high ground until those videos come out. I've been to CPAC one time and haven't been back again because they care more about making money, and feeling seats than they do about advancing the cause of true Conservatism. They have adopted the left's win at all cost attitude. Which is how you get people like Milo invited to speak.
Those damn seat feelers.
Maybe that's why they wanted Milo?

VN Store

Back