Countdown until it's basketball time in Tennessee!

I have something I’m putting together for today’s, May Be later on tonight.

2013 loss?

First game after losing our best player Nerlens. UT played great that day though.

Yup lol. I still have my ticket from the game. It’s framed on the wall. Actually I have every ticket, but that’s the only one framed.

About as impressive as beating a Noel-less Kentucky team that didn't even make the tourney. :eek:lol:

Yeeeaaah....hardly.

Are you really that stupid? Why do you bother coming here to gloat about domination over a team that has trouble making the NIT? Tennessee beat that Kentucky team which still had 3 5* and 3 4* players on the floor by 30 points in a game they lead by 40+ at times.

Quit making excuses for getting your rear end handed to you. Nerlens Noel wasn't a 30 point difference, nor has he ever been.

Attachments

• 977AC9B7-8862-426D-9DA2-36B0620AEDCC.jpeg
    977AC9B7-8862-426D-9DA2-36B0620AEDCC.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 85
Hey guys , just introducing myself. Haven't posted much in BBF and just recently started in FBF. I have been watching VN a long time. I may start hanging out here more ... FBF is a little crazy here lately :crazy: I am a long time, well mid 80's anyway BasketVol fan. I even listened to basically every game that wasn't on TV from Wade Houston on.... rough years there folks! Anyway I look forward to cheering on our Vols this year. I think coach Barnes has us on the right track , and with a little guard play we may surprise some folks this year !

Reactions: 1 person
Hey guys , just introducing myself. Haven't posted much in BBF and just recently started in FBF. I have been watching VN a long time. I may start hanging out here more ... FBF is a little crazy here lately :crazy: I am a long time, well mid 80's anyway BasketVol fan. I even listened to basically every game that wasn't on TV from Wade Houston on.... rough years there folks! Anyway I look forward to cheering on our Vols this year. I think coach Barnes has us on the right track , and with a little guard play we may surprise some folks this year !

Welcome 👍

VN Store

Back