Could someone please tell me?

You're a Florida fan... you hope it's different. That remains to be seen. You lost at home to Kentucky for crying out loud and the offense looked like garbage.

It's a feeling you have watching a Mullen coached team as opposed to McElwain/Muschamp...It just FEELS different, feels like it's supposed to...Every Gator fan knows what I'm talking about.

Jim McElwain started 10-1 in his first season in 2015 and I saw a lot of the same crap on here about Florida. LSU gave away that game yesterday with turnovers. Let's see how the rest of the season plays out.

LSU had one turnover until there were 2 minutes left in the football game.

I know it's a crazy thought, but sometimes Florida wins a football game because they outplay their opponent.

Reactions: Lawrence Wright

I know it's a crazy thought, but sometimes Florida wins a football game because they outplay their opponent.
Give Georgia a game and get back to me...

Don't ever let facts get in the way of a good argument.

Reactions: QU1ZE
It's a feeling you have watching a Mullen coached team as opposed to McElwain/Muschamp...It just FEELS different, feels like it's supposed to...Every Gator fan knows what I'm talking about.
Did every Gator know what it was like to lose at home to Kentucky before this season? You do now.

Did every Gator know what it was like to lose at home to Kentucky before this season? You do now.
I will not make excuses for losing to Kentucky, but if you'd watched the game from start to end as I did, you'd have seen a about a dozen missed tackles and a ton of other little things that turned the momentum of that game in their favor...But regardless, it seems like it was the kick in the butt this team needed to go on the tear they're currently on.

Also, Kentucky probably beats Tennessee by four touchdowns.

Reactions: McCat
I will not make excuses for losing to Kentucky, but if you'd watched the game from start to end as I did, you'd have seen a about a dozen missed tackles and a ton of other little things that turned the momentum of that game in their favor...But regardless, it seems like it was the kick in the butt this team needed to go on the tear they're currently on.

I did watch the game from start to finish and Florida was whipped at the line of scrimmage. Like I said, play Georgia a game and get back to me.

Give Georgia a game and get back to me...

One of the reasons I post is because if people want to they can look back on things I said and point out contradictions if they want.

I said numerous times this season, that Florida and Tennessee are bad football teams until they prove they aren’t.

My expectations this season were not high. I even stated in my Tennessee prediction thread to enjoy a win because neither team may not win again until November. Florida has actually won the next two weeks. For 10 wins to be a realistic possibility and it is now, (particularly including a bowl game) is something far beyond anything I expected.

Have fun throwing anything out there you want, but it’s really not going to bother anyone particularly today.

I am watching football each week knowing that good things CAN happen. Doesn’t mean they do. Doesn’t mean there won’t be WTH moments the rest of the season. But, we’re not a joke this year.

Kentucky game is probably a blessing at this point

One of the reasons I post is because if people want to they can look back on things I said and point out contradictions if they want.

I said numerous times this season, that Florida and Tennessee are bad football teams until they prove they aren’t.

My expectations this season were not high. I even stated in my Tennessee prediction thread to enjoy a win because neither team may not win again until November. Florida has actually won the next two weeks. For 10 wins to be a realistic possibility and it is now, (particularly including a bowl game) is something far beyond anything I expected.

Have fun throwing anything out there you want, but it’s really not going to bother anyone particularly today.

I am watching football each week knowing that good things CAN happen. Doesn’t mean they do. Doesn’t mean there won’t be WTH moments the rest of the season. But, we’re not a joke this year.
In other words, you don't wanna talk about the Georgia game. Don't blame ya'.

In other words, you don't wanna talk about the Georgia game. Don't blame ya'.

Right now, today, I think we'll give Georgia a game. I think we'd lose, but I think we'll compete.

I would also not be totally shocked if Florida won. I think Florida is better than last season and Georgia is worse than last season. Did the gap close entirely? No. Did it close enough that a win is possible? Yes. Based on what I have seen, Florida can win.

Doesn't everybody wish they could lose at home to Kentucky? Hasn't happened to Tennessee since 1984.

If only we were as good as Tennessee.

Some of the stuff y'all pull out to talk smack is comical. You have to dig from the bottom of the barrel to find something. It's cute.

If only we were as good as Tennessee.

Some of the stuff y'all pull out to talk smack is comical. You have to dig from the bottom of the barrel to find something. It's cute.
Well, if you're better than us? You don't have to be here. The posters on the Swamp Gas Forums at Gatorcountry.com would never argue with you over how great a hire Mullen is, and how great this season is going to be. Nobody over there will point out how promising a start McElwain had either. Everybody will be 100% in accord with you if that's what you're looking for.

Well, if you're better than us? You don't have to be here. The posters on the Swamp Gas Forums at Gatorcountry.com would never argue with you over how great a hire Mullen is, and how great this season is going to be. Nobody over there will point out how promising a start McElwain had either. Everybody will be 100% in accord with you if that's what you're looking for.

I don't know what you are talking about. The general consensus was that Florida without Will Grier was dog squeeze. I repeatedly have referred to Florida winning the East those two seasons as being the tallest midget.

I can’t, but clearly you can.
I think Pruitt is a great coach. Bill Bellicheck wouldn’t do better with this talent. We have some incoming freshman that are already turning out to be huge contributors. We will only keep getting better. So those 2 points don’t contradict each other.

I think Pruitt is a great coach. Bill Bellicheck wouldn’t do better with this talent. We have some incoming freshman that are already turning out to be huge contributors. We will only keep getting better. So those 2 points don’t contradict each other.

Your use of hyperbole and questionable logic is noted.

VN Store

Back