Copper Cellar Family endorses Blackburn

Agreed. I see it as a cheap ass way to get advertising.

"Hey ya'all, Copper Celler/Calhoun douch canoe folk here. We douche canoe folk @ Cellar/Calhoun are lookin for free advertizin'.
So if'n you would just retweet that we here at the Cellar/Calhouns are all for that guy, Blackburn?, down there @ Tullahoma gettin the AD job.
erm...Chattanooga?"

Can someone decipher this for me? TIA

Reactions: 1 person
Is their a happy video of him for UT going to the MCB championship game? LOL

Make these videos when your heading to ATL. LOL

I wished there had been LMAO

DiPietro rocking it to something lame like Lady Antebellum would have been classic lulz.

I grew up in Scott County, TN and they did break away from Tenn and form their own State because of the Confederacy. The vote was very close and there were 2 Civil War battles there so family and friends were fighting against one another. I never saw any resistance to statewide fans except for Memphis. Probably because Ole Miss was so strong there years ago.

What you don't understand is that most everyone east of the Cumberland Plat. thinks the rest of us don't count as Tennesseans. It's not their fault, many "over there" don't understand that this goes back to the war between the states (or further). East Tenn. at that time even tried to form a new state and stay in the union. Thus, we don't count.

Actually, anything past Rockwood, which could be called the western outpost of East Tennessee,... maybe, is inhabited by loathesome folk.:)

I know it's off topic but why did Fulmer never go anywhere else? Obviously, he woulda been considered at plenty of universities. Do you think his plan ultimately was to be AD of UT?

Reactions: 1 person
I know it's off topic but why did Fulmer never go anywhere else? Obviously, he woulda been considered at plenty of universities. Do you think his plan ultimately was to be AD of UT?

Either he did not want another job or no other school wanted him. Not sure which ...

VN Store

Back