Constantine (NBC)

Sucks that its looking like it will get cancelled. The show has really taken off, and is a great pairing with Grimm.

It's a definite possibility. Surprisingly it hasn't lost a lot of viewers really. The premiere got 4.28 million and seems to be holding at 3.3 million as of the pre-Christmas episode. Numbers aren't in for this Friday's episode yet.

Did you notice they moved it to 8pm though after the holiday break? Probably a good move since Helix and Banshee are on at 10pm now. In it's defense to getting possibly cancelled though, there really isn't anything else on at 8pm on Friday night.

Lol! Tio Salamanca from Breaking Bad just can't seem to die without a large explosion. It was a good Chaz featuring episode.

It's a definite possibility. Surprisingly it hasn't lost a lot of viewers really. The premiere got 4.28 million and seems to be holding at 3.3 million as of the pre-Christmas episode. Numbers aren't in for this Friday's episode yet.

Did you notice they moved it to 8pm though after the holiday break? Probably a good move since Helix and Banshee are on at 10pm now. In it's defense to getting possibly cancelled though, there really isn't anything else on at 8pm on Friday night.

Hopefully they keep it, its a good pairing with Grimm. I would say it's screwed, but I thought Grimm would get the ax too. Throw in Banshee, Helix and 12 Monkeys I have busy friday night of TV.

Lol! Tio Salamanca from Breaking Bad just can't seem to die without a large explosion. It was a good Chaz featuring episode.

Yeah it was, I was curious what his back story was and why he could come back to life.

I said it before but damn Zed got a booty.

Yeah it was, I was curious what his back story was and why he could come back to life.

I said it before but damn Zed got a booty.

Still should have kept Lucy Griffiths and ditched Zed.

swot_lucygriffiths.jpg

Last edited:
Dickie Bennett! Lol

What was with the dude trapped in Constantine's mirror?

A couple people I know went to the school where they filmed this episode. Oglethorpe in ATL.

Last edited:
Dickie Bennett! Lol

What was with the dude trapped in Constantine's mirror?

A couple people I know went to the school where they filmed this episode. Oglethorpe in ATL.

Every time I see Dickie it makes me smile. Lol

Look at you all like... "if she asks". LMAO! GTFO! :)

You think you're the best thing since sliced bread or something?

To quote the little known rapper Cool Breeze, "Why don't you get up on my toaster, let me see how you spread."

From a song called "Butta". Heard it in a gentlemen's club many years ago. Became a group anthem amongst my friends.

To quote the little known rapper Cool Breeze, "Why don't you get up on my toaster, let me see how you spread."

From a song called "Butta". Heard it in a gentlemen's club many years ago. Became a group anthem amongst my friends.

"Let me see how you spread!" Lol

I don't know what the ratings are, but this show has just gotten better and better. Tonight we got foreshadowing of Eclipso. We've already seen the foreshadowing of the Spectre. They're doing a good job with this show imo. They've walked the fine line of keeping Constantine a likeable prick while keeping it suited for primetime network TV. It would be a shame if they didn't give it one more season to pick up steam.

Just finished the first season. I was able to guess how it was going to end, but not in the entire way it was.

*SPOILER*

I figured manny would betray him, did not think he would end out being a cause of the Brujaria (assuming its spelled like the spanish for witch since it was Argentinian I believe.)

*END SPOILER*

My only hope is that this show keeps on going and gets at least one more season, or it just gets picked up by Sci Fi or a network that will keep it going. Hell, web only would be fine, its just great TV so far and its consistently gotten better.

Truth be told I think Constantine would have done far better on the CW and would probably have been done a little different from the pilot but in a better way. I think it would have thrived under someone like Greg Berlanti or Joss Whedon.

Reactions: 1 person
Hmm, Like you mentioned before I would have much preferred the CW. Syfy continually finds ways to disappoint me. Don't watch anything on there except Helix which is only so-so

Hmm, Like you mentioned before I would have much preferred the CW. Syfy continually finds ways to disappoint me. Don't watch anything on there except Helix which is only so-so

Defiance is solid as is Dominion and 12 Monkeys. It looks like they are making an effort to bring better shows. Hopefully they can keep Constantine progressing the way it has been.

VN Store

Back