Commercials you can't stand

Yeah, Something about the stethoscope and the glasses make me annoyed.

It's common on a lot of Law firm and medical commercials, when it says "actor portrayal, not actual doctor". When I saw it on this commercial, my first thought was "that goes without saying". Like no ****, never bought it for a second.

I'm really getting sick of the Geico commercials where they do something stupid then say "Surprising! You know what's not surprising, this idiot saved $5 in Alabama".

And how many different commercial themes do they need? They have those, the one with the old dude acting like he's the host of Unsolved Mysteries, and then the gekko they've had forever.

I'm really getting sick of the Geico commercials where they do something stupid then say "Surprising! You know what's not surprising, this idiot saved $5 in Alabama".

And how many different commercial themes do they need? They have those, the one with the old dude acting like he's the host of Unsolved Mysteries, and then the gekko they've had forever.

Its the scattershot approach they've been doing it for years. Hell its even something completely different on the radio.

Woohoo!!!!! Gonna get some cold cuts today!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Oak Ridge Nissan's radio commercials where the guy howls like a wolf.

Phil Williams' slamdot radio ads.

and, to be honest, I'm getting pretty tired of John Ward's natural gas commercials

Only because they made her drop her English accent. She used to say "Nawtural Gaws" abd it was great.

I think Danny McBride is hilarious, but I hate those new Mountain Dew commercials where he's replaced Dale Jr. Mostly because the song.

The Krystal commercial with the constant popping sound. It takes me a few seconds to figure out where it's coming from every time.

state farm commercial with oscar nunez and chris paul is one of the dumbest commercials i've ever seen. throw in james harden, trevor ariza and horrible backstreet boys song and it's just difficult to watch.

Reactions: 1 person
That one is so weird.

The ending where she sings that high note is the weird part. Or that she’s a much publicized Okie, no reason for her to be pushing Smoky Mountain BBQ. Which isn’t even a thing. We don’t have our own bbq

VN Store

Back