Commercials you can't stand

If local (knoxville area) radio commercials count, The Farris motor company and oak ridge Nissan commercials drive me nuts! They are literally the most annoying commercials I've ever heard.

They all become hellish earworms over time if you listen long enough. I purposely DONT go to Smoothie King because of local talk radio.

The stupid Dominos pizza insurance commercial where the tree falls on the car and the guy is worried about his pizza. I don't know what's worse, the commercial or the fact that people are dumb enough to buy pizza insurance.

The Snickers one where the doofus apparently swallowed a cell phone -- has worn out its welcome

The Dominos commercial the whole remodeling because it's been over a damn month and keeps getting used.

I finally saw one of those. Literally the dumbest idea for an advertising campaign ever.

The dumbest idea for an advertising campaign is the axe effect which is 100 percent bullcrap that was repeatedly advertised.

Or Dominos talking about dropping Pizza amd they advertised ot which is such a small change it's not worthy of being a commercial.

I think I may snap before the commercial with the guy flushing $ down the toilet because of Diane Black runs its course......

Any commercial on AM1340 that’s read by Russel Smith. Especially the Rickard Ridge Barbecue ad, but all of them are annoying.

Just wondering if any other company has ever chosen to make a mockery of their founder before the way KFC is doing Colonel Sanders right now.

I wouldn’t eat at KFC if you paid me and the latest batch of ads are some of their worst but I never thought of it that way.

Apple’s Face ID commercials are really annoying, especially the one with the butterface chick unlocking everything.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back