Commercials you can't stand

Erectile dysfunction commercials where women are talking in a restaurant and one isn't getting any and the other claims her husband is burying her every night....... all night long

The Sling TV commercial with the girl in the coffee shop. I don't really hate it. She's actually kinda hot. But they run the thing constantly.

Dilly Dilly quickly outlived its comedic value.

Reminds me of Bud campaigns of yore like the frogs and the Wassssssuuuupppp commercials. First few times it was funny then became like nails on a chalk board.

The Direct TV commercial where they talk about people who like having their seat kicked on a plane and sitting in gum. One of the dumbest commercials ive ever seen. Plus they show it constantly.

Reactions: 2 people
Dilly Dilly quickly outlived its comedic value.

Reminds me of Bud campaigns of yore like the frogs and the Wassssssuuuupppp commercials. First few times it was funny then became like nails on a chalk board.

I can’t wait to get past the super bowl so we get that ad campaign over.

The Direct TV commercial where they talk about people who like having their seat kicked on a plane and sitting in gum. One of the dumbest commercials ive ever seen. Plus they show it constantly.

I shamelessly laughed at it the first time I saw it. However it's extremely annoying now.

Having been the victim of getting a seat kicked, I can relate. But yeah, they are getting old.

However, still not as bad as the Sonic idiots and Flo. If they could create a commercial where Flo and the Sonic guys died horribly by driving off a cliff, we'd probably all be cheering.

Yeah, I went there...

Oak Ridge Nissan's radio commercials where the guy howls like a wolf.

Phil Williams' slamdot radio ads.

and, to be honest, I'm getting pretty tired of John Ward's natural gas commercials

VN Store

Back