College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Anyone ever see the ref do what he did in the Davidson game. Late coming out of TO so he set the ball on the sideline and started counting. never saw that before.
Yes, several times. It usually follows an initial previous warning against unnecessary delay coming out of a TO or between baskets/dead balls.

Reactions: cardvolfan
Yes, several times. It usually follows an initial previous warning against unnecessary delay coming out of a TO or between baskets/dead balls.
Well I only been watchin 50+ years. Guess ats why I aint seen it before. or maybe like BTO says I dont pay attention.

One player in glad we don’t have though is Prichard. He can shoot, but my god would he be annoying. He just took the last 4 shots I believe and missed all 4 of them.

Michigan might go from unranked to top 15, they look good. Iowa St, UNC and now Gonzaga that’s dam impressive. Juwan Howard may have inherited mostly Beilein’s guys, but he’s definitely at the least maintaining their productivity.

Franz Wagner is gonna be way better than his brother. Imo

Michigan might go from unranked to top 15, they look good. Iowa St, UNC and now Gonzaga that’s dam impressive. Juwan Howard may have inherited mostly Beilein’s guys, but he’s definitely at the least maintaining their productivity.

Franz Wagner is gonna be way better than his brother. Imo

I’m beyond impressed with how well they’ve played. Everybody has gotten better and this was a good team. They had to replace three NBA players and Howard has done really well keeping most of Beilein’s system and sprinkling some NBA concepts. He’s been excellent.

VN Store

Back