College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Yeah I think there are going to be several mediocre to bad SEC teams..Vols aren't going to get much league RPI help so they are going to have to win alot of games to get a decent seed imo

Still at least half of the conference is above average- UK, UF, LSU, Auburn, UT, MSU, Ole Miss, Arkansas, and Missouri are all in KenPom top 51. Georgia isn’t far behind. I know it’s early, but they will probably all be top 75.

We sat in Smoky Mtn Brewery and cheered on Ole Miss's comeback win, but couldn't get Dayton over the hump against Kansas in OT. Azubuike is a beast and may be more than Fulky and OAN can handle.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Looking forward to the Temple vs. Maryland game about to tipoff; I'm not nearly as high on Maryland as a lot of people, so I certainly expect them to stumble either today or Saturday in the title game (I have no faith in A&M or Harvard).

I thought there would be a step back for Michigan this year, but man Howard is doing really well. He inherited some talent but they still lost three starters and he’s done the right tweaks.

Anyone ever see the ref do what he did in the Davidson game. Late coming out of TO so he set the ball on the sideline and started counting. never saw that before.

Anyone ever see the ref do what he did in the Davidson game. Late coming out of TO so he set the ball on the sideline and started counting. never saw that before.
I have, many times. I can't point to a specific game but there were several instances during last years dance like that or the Ref holding the ball out, away from his body, waiting for the inbounder while counting down.

VN Store

Back