Colin Kaepernick sits during national anthem

I'll never root for him again. He's a POS/idiot in my book.

Interesting.

White people lose their mind when a black man speaks the truth.

Colin Kaepernick was brave to say what he did. Its a sentiment most black people agree with but are afraid to say because of the backlash.

Reactions: 1 person
Choosing to not stand is just downright disrespectful. Just shows he has no respect for the country that allows him to be a multimillionaire athlete. His reasoning, as you said, is stupid too. This shows his character, which shows he is a worthless *****.

Actually that makes his stand even more BRAVE. He's very blessed to be making alot of money and not facing the same destitution as most African-Americans.

The fact he's willing to risk his own fortune to stand up for the oppressed makes him even more admirable.

I always liked Kaepernick. Now he's officially become my favorite NFL player because of his brave stand.

Interesting.

Colin Kaepernick was brave to say what he did. Its a sentiment most black people agree with but are afraid to say because of the backlash.

I don't see anyone losing their minds over it. ESPN is having a big circle jerk over it.

It's good to know he's got the support of one VN's racists though.

Reactions: 8 people
Interesting.

I thought he was half black? Whatever he is, he has the right to do or say what he wants. Having said that, if Johnny Manziel did the same thing, I would think that he was a disrespectful punk.

Interesting.

He works for a company where the employees are 80% black and the minimum salary is more than the average person makes in a decade. He makes more in a year than most people would make in five lifetimes. How is that oppression?

Reactions: 3 people
Actually that makes his stand even more BRAVE. He's very blessed to be making alot of money and not facing the same destitution as most African-Americans.

The fact he's willing to risk his own fortune to stand up for the oppressed makes him even more admirable.

I always liked Kaepernick. Now he's officially become my favorite NFL player because of his brave stand.

Making a fool of yourself is not brave.

You are a very confused person.

Reactions: 7 people

We all know that race is the most important thing to you. Black.....first, Democrat.....2nd, American .....3rd or worse.

Reactions: 4 people
Interesting.

1) It's not the "truth" - it is his perception of the truth
2) Are you most black people? Do cringe at the National Anthem?

Reactions: 4 people

He's your favorite player until he throws some picks bc we all know you don't support anything that struggles.

He works for a company where the employees are 80% black and the minimum salary is more than the average person makes in a decade. He makes more in a year than most people would make in five lifetimes. How is that oppression?

Once again Colin isn't talking about himself when he took this stand. He's talking about the rest of his people that are not as fortunate as he was to be blessed with incredible athletic ability. However, his good fortune and that of other successful black people doesn't change the fact that most black people in this country are still struggling.

The wealth gap between the average black family and the average white family is still the same as it was after slavery. There are more black men in jail today than were enslaved during slavery. Black people get longer prison sentences for the same crimes as whites. Black people are being hunted in the streets like animals by white police officers (aka race soldiers). And so on.

Black people by in large still face systemic racism. White supremacy rules here in America. That is what Kaepernick is speaking out against.

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick says he refused to stand during the national anthem Friday due to his views on the country's treatment of racial minorities.

Colin Kaepernick Protests Anthem Due to Treatment of Minorities - ABC News

Maybe he should move to Zimbabwe see if he can get the same paying job there.

He doesn't like the way America treats minorities, and yet this same country has gave him the opportunity as a minority earn millions.

He will not complain when a white man deposits a game check in his bank account!

Jesus, dude. Just bc things are good for him doesn't mean he has to like the way things are. Make a better argument.

Mr Karpernick should be allowed to whatever political statement he wants. However, he must be willing to accept the potential financial consequences of his actions. Personally, I don't think there will be any financial consequences. In general, the American public cares more for entertainers than for patriotism.

The POS was taken in loved and raised by a white family because his destitute Mother and his African American father was no where around.

Evil white Americans they don't care about minorities, so I will protest and make a big issue about it. And then get in my 75k JAGUAR and dive to my white American familys home

photo-4.jpg

I am sure he wasn't protesting his family.

Jesus, dude. Just bc things are good for him doesn't mean he has to like the way things are. Make a better argument.

You are probably right.

I bet he lives in a 1800 sq foot house with an above ground pool and drives a Honda to work because he gives all his money away to the oppressed blacks in the various communities.

Reactions: 8 people
Who cares about this has-been? If Peyton behaved like this, I'd have to hunt him down and open a can of whoop ass.

Once again Colin isn't talking about himself when he took this stand. He's talking about the rest of his people that are not as fortunate as he was to be blessed with incredible athletic ability. However, his good fortune and that of other successful black people doesn't change the fact that most black people in this country are still struggling.

The wealth gap between the average black family and the average white family is still the same as it was after slavery. There are more black men in jail today than were enslaved during slavery. Black people get longer prison sentences for the same crimes as whites. Black people are being hunted in the streets like animals by white police officers (aka race soldiers). And so on.

Black people by in large still face systemic racism. White supremacy rules here in America. That is what Kaepernick is speaking out against.
Man, if I felt like you, I would pack my sh!t and head back to Ethiopia or Tanzania, where I wouldn't be hunted in the streets like animals by white police officers(aka race soldiers).

Reactions: 12 people
People are jumping to a lot of conclusions. He never said anything about "white America". If he is protesting white America, then i agree he is an idiot. If he is protesting inequitable laws and enforcement, i think he has a valid point.

If things are that bad for black people, why aren't we seeing a mass exodus out of this country?

Reactions: 3 people
You are probably right.

I bet he lives in a 1800 sq foot house with an above ground pool and drives a Honda to work because he gives all his money away to the oppressed blacks in the various communities.

Right about what? You're implying he thinks the problem is blacks don't get enough donations? Ok...dunno where you got that from. A lot of comments in here indicate an obsession with material things, yet CK made no reference to wealth.

Right about what? You're implying he thinks the problem is blacks don't get enough donations? Ok...dunno where you got that from. A lot of comments in here indicate an obsession with material things, yet CK made no reference to wealth.

He should use his wealth to fix the problems he seems to think there is.

You know " put your money where your mouth is"

Reactions: 5 people
Kaepernick had to do something to take the focus away from his crappy play.

Let's see how many join him.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back