Colin Kaepernick sits during national anthem

True…. I just can’t stand the ungrateful 💩wad.
You're playing into the Whitlock/Travis/Hill/Jones game. Just watch the dang football game. I've always looked at it this way, CK kneeled in the anthem because of political principles, fine; If we said the pledge before games instead and a Jehovah's Witness kept his seat because of religious principles, would we be this worked up.

You're playing into the Whitlock/Travis/Hill/Jones game. Just watch the dang football game. I've always looked at it this way, CK kneeled in the anthem because of political principles, fine; If we said the pledge before games instead and a Jehovah's Witness kept his seat because of religious principles, would we be this worked up.
Oh I do…. If not for VN I’d have never seen the tweet.

Reactions: clarksvol00
Regardless of who’s commenting, why was a lettered penned to an NFL team and released? He’s already shown he’s not doing it get back into the league based on his falcons debacle years ago. I’ve only ready tweets by Hill so not sure what the others are saying.
Umm... because Colin Kaepernick hasn't gotten any press in awhile and feels like he needs some. Not sure who decided to post Whitlock's comments but thats how this thread got revived.

Umm... because Colin Kaepernick hasn't gotten any press in awhile and feels like he needs some. Not sure who decided to post Whitlock's comments but thats how this thread got revived.
so use another’s players injury to capitulate the agenda with no intention of taking a practice squad spot or salary.

so use another’s players injury to capitulate the agenda with no intention of taking a practice squad spot or salary.
What?

Edit: are you aware that capitulate means surrender?

Edit 2: if you think I'm talking about anything other than the media and people who bite on this hook, I think we're in two completely different zip codes. I havent made a single comment against or for kaepernicks agenda, which at this point is just to keep his name in the news.

What?

Edit: are you aware that capitulate means surrender?

Edit 2: if you think I'm talking about anything other than the media and people who bite on this hook, I think we're in two completely different zip codes. I havent made a single comment against or for kaepernicks agenda, which at this point is just to keep his name in the news.
Correction, that should have been catapult not capitulate. Media is only speaking because of leaked letter to an NFL team. Your last comment ties into my “catapult” the agenda of Rogers injury.

Correction, that should have been catapult not capitulate. Media is only speaking because of leaked letter to an NFL team. Your last comment ties into my “catapult” the agenda of Rogers injury.
I understand that. Kaepernick wants attention and people like Hill and Whitlock provide it to him because it plays. I'm like @Carl Pickens , the only place I've seen this is VN.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Maybe the Jets should sign him to the practice squad. The max is $20.5K per week, and Will MacDonald IV could get a few more reps sacking a QB. After 2 weeks of getting chased in practice by that D-Front the Jets and Colin would know what kind of guy he is.
If he puts it out there he's willing to prove himself on the practice squad, let him show us all.

Maybe the Jets should sign him to the practice squad. The max is $20.5K per week, and Will MacDonald IV could get a few more reps sacking a QB. After 2 weeks of getting chased in practice by that D-Front the Jets and Colin would know what kind of guy he is.
If he puts it out there he's willing to prove himself on the practice squad, let him show us all.

How long has he been out of football?

They could probably sign a Division 2 QB and probably get as good or better performance without the associated drama.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

grifter probably wants a Mahomes contract to play on the practice squad

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
grifter probably wants a Mahomes contract to play on the practice squad
Probably, but I think all practice squad players are "scale" like bit actors. He might request a significant signing bonus but I think the pay is per scale in the labor agreement.

I actually credit Whitlock with changing my mind on college athlete pay. He made some really good points on a show with Bob Levy, once upon a time. Must've been 12-15 years ago. IDK if he still holds that position, but he kinda went the other way with almost everything I hear from him now.

Reactions: NashVol11

VN Store

Back