Colin Kaepernick sits during national anthem

Yeah, Mariota is a good comp because he's peaked. I'm just saying it makes sense for teams to choose a lesser QB right now to be a starter if he's young. If we're talking backups, Kapernick makes tons of sense in the right system. Kap makes no sense for the Colts but tons of sense for the Ravens.

He made sense for the ravens and then his gf called their owner a slave owner

Yeah, Mariota is a good comp because he's peaked. I'm just saying it makes sense for teams to choose a lesser QB right now to be a starter if he's young. If we're talking backups, Kapernick makes tons of sense in the right system. Kap makes no sense for the Colts but tons of sense for the Ravens.
I agree. I think the period where he could have been relevant but wasn’t was between 2017 and 2019. I just didn’t care enough to go back and see who the five worst QBs in the league were at that time. Joe Flacco and Mark Sanchez, probably.

Maybe he would have stayed relevant until now if he had improved but most of the guys in that middling range are backups or out of the league now.

He can't be much worse than most of the guys they put in while they blackballed him. He's nor likely going to be as effective running as much as before, but he could be a decent backup for 2 or 3 games.
Don’t fall for that….. he hasn’t been black balled….. he was a mediocre qb that was destined to be out of the league or a low end salary back up….. he wasn’t interested in either option.

I hope he come out in game one throwing for 430 yards, running for another 125 and leading a game winning drive in the closing seconds....to be followed by 16 straight losses while leading the league in interceptions and sacks.... but that'd never happen because he's a quitter

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Colin Kaepernick accuses his White adoptive parents of 'problematic' upbringing, perpetuating racism

Former NFL quarterback Colin Kapernick accused his adoptive parents of "perpetuating racism" in an interview that aired Thursday.

Kaepernick talked about coming to terms with his racial identity while growing up in a White family in his new graphic novel, "Change the Game." The former football player recalled disagreements with his parents that he attributed to racism, calling his upbringing "problematic."

Colin Kaepernick accuses his White adoptive parents of 'problematic' upbringing, perpetuating racism

Reactions: Silence Dogood

Former NFL quarterback Colin Kapernick accused his adoptive parents of "perpetuating racism" in an interview that aired Thursday.

Kaepernick talked about coming to terms with his racial identity while growing up in a White family in his new graphic novel, "Change the Game." The former football player recalled disagreements with his parents that he attributed to racism, calling his upbringing "problematic."

Always the victim. What a shame…for his parents.

I thought this guys 15 minutes of fame was over.

Reactions: Silence Dogood
Surely this clowns 15mins of fame are over right? At his peak he was a middling NFL QB on a 49ers team with a GREAT defense that managed to make an NFC championship game...

Anyone with an IQ over room temperature would have realized beforehand that trashing the NFL publicly, kneeling at the anthem, likening these multi millionaires to slaves and thereby the NFL owners to slave owners....etc etc endlessly would make him a cancer that NO team in their right mind would ever bring into their locker room. Seriously. Patrick Mahomes could probably get away with most of that BS he pulled....for a short time anyway. Until his performance slipped a bit anyway. Even Aaron Rogers drama (which is absolutely miniscule in comparison) was too much for some franchises to seriously pursue him. Rogers is a 3 or 4 time league MVP for Petes sake. Theres a handful of kids that come out of college every single year that can play at or above this clowns level....with NONE of the endless baggage. On rookie contracts with relatively little pay.

In short this guy is a moron and has nobody to blame but himself
He even turned on his own (rich) family that took him in and raised him at a standard that 95% of Americans never experience. Complete jackass...he is the poster child for throwing away your career. There are exactly 32 humans on planet Earth with the incredible PRIVILEGE of being a starting NFL Quarterback. This clown threw that away. Directly. He deserves any ridicule he receives and then some.

His hot to not-so-hot takes?

It depends on which works you've seen. If you are searching for hot takes then I'd imagine you'd find them.

It's like the old ESPN Top 10. I'm sure they still do them but I don't watch Sportscenter like I used to. You watch the other 55 minutes for the rest of it.

It depends on which works you've seen. If you are searching for hot takes then I'd imagine you'd find them.

It's like the old ESPN Top 10. I'm sure they still do them but I don't watch Sportscenter like I used to. You watch the other 55 minutes for the rest of it.
He's a smart guy whose figured out how to manipulate white America

VN Store

Back