Colin Kaepernick sits during national anthem

Every conservative is all for personal freedom and constitutional rights until someone does something they disagree with.

He has the personal freedom to not stand.

We have the personal freedom to call him an idiot.

Nothing to do with political ideology.

Reactions: 2 people
The left seems to have no problem with Kaepernick's behavior but Tebow's behavior (praying) on the field was a big no no.

Reactions: 7 people
The POS was taken in loved and raised by a white family because his destitute Mother and his African American father was no where around.

Evil white Americans they don't care about minorities, so I will protest and make a big issue about it. And then get in my 75k JAGUAR and dive to my white American familys home

photo-4.jpg

He metaphorically stabs them in the back every time he pulls his jackwagon "America is racist" bs.

Reactions: 5 people
The 49ers don't pay him to sit & protest by disrespecting our National Anthem. He should do it own his own time when nobody cares about his sour mood of feelings.

Reactions: 1 person
Since 85% of his customers (fans) are white, it would be more appropriate for him to refuse to take their money. Just give 85% of his salary back in protest.

You do have that right. I have the right to think people are idiots and hypocrites to be mad at someone for enjoying their rights.

You're caught in an idiotic hypocritical false logic Mobius Loop of Idiocy and Hypocrisy of Your Own Doing which is truly a idiotic and ...well hypocritical loop of falsity ..... .... ... ..

Edit: Oh...Enjoy that!

Reactions: 8 people
Lol @ k-town-king. I feel bad for what you've done here. It's a bit awkward watching you be such a nancy.

Reactions: 3 people
Blacks? Oppressed? In America? :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:
That's a good one. Tell me another joke Kaepernick, I need a good laugh.

Reactions: 2 people
I can understand Kaepernick's stance on the U.S. I mean, he could go anywhere in the world, and use his limited skillset of running fast, and throwing an air filled leather bladder, and make a guaranteed $11.9 million a year at 28 years old. I'd be mad at the country too. What is that? Maybe $30-35,000 a day? Don't all 28 year olds make that?

VN Store

Back