Coleman Thomas starting at center

Maybe I missed the discussion but any thoughts on Thomas starting at center, Robertson moving to guard and Brett Kendrick at tackle?

At least they didn't move Thomas to tackle.

That 2014 Oklahoma game was ugly.

I don't think it will make any difference how Butch Jones lines em up against Bama, do you?:loco:

Unfortunately No

Robertson has been horrible at snapping the ball. Tennessee has had more bad snaps than all the other teams I've watched in games this yr. other than that, he's probably a good center. Like saying other than the wrecks, he a good driver.

Me too! Kendrick has had 1 penalty and the only one in the line to not give up a sack this year we really need to get rid of him and get another good tackle like Richmond or Hall in there👎.

Stupidity on this board is off the charts👿

Maybe, but when the play of the team is stupid looking, don't expect any of us write the next great American novel or discover the cure for a disease. When the Vols start winning, we will get around to it.

You could literally build a brick wall at center and we still wouldn't move the ball because we have no offense.

Thomas has been serviceable at center, borderline good at times. Mainly in 2015. Keep in mind that the last time we went to Bama, they called our O-line the most physical they played all year and he was the starting center at that point. Plus, Robertson is better at guard anyway.

VN Store

Back