Coaches Girlfriends

Apparently.

layla-kiffin-SI-swimsuit2.JPG

I'm thinking she IS a hooters girl.

It sure is. Let's hold one of our greatest coaches up to as much ridicule as possible. Meanwhile let's hope for a stunning win over Vandy and KY for a great bowl trip.

Yeah and with Fulmer we could hope for a win against Wyoming

I am not saying that Petrinos GF isnt a babe- she is absolutely a babe. But, had he realized that a llittle fun time with her was going to cost him his job, possibly his wife, and 18 million USDs ( the buyout) I think he would have said "thanks, but I "m good " . He is a very unsympathetic figure and he brought this all on himself- still- he didnt murder anyone and he's not Satan ( Satan lives and works in tuscaloosa) . And the man is one heck of a football coach. BP had 9 lives, he still has 2-3 left and he will be coaching again in 2013 and making major dollars. That is just the way of the world.

New Orleans maybe ?

Yeah and with Fulmer we could hope for a win against Wyoming

And let's not forget the NC, winning pct. etc. etc. Let's just remember Wyoming. On the other hand, the no-name bowl awaits, if we can just get past the powerhouse KY team.

And let's not forget the NC, winning pct. etc. etc. Let's just remember Wyoming. On the other hand, the no-name bowl awaits, if we can just get past the powerhouse KY team.

And lets forget that his winning percentage vs coaches that were worth a damn his winning percentage was only around 30%

So let's spin his accomplishments into luck and his NC as forgettable. Amazing.

Just because I don't worship him like you do does not mean that I think his national championships as forgettable. He had a good career, but the fact remains his accomplishments would not be the same in today's SEC with the Zooks and the Shulas of the SEC gone

VN Store

Back