Coaches Girlfriends

I honestly think she is just as good looking. I like older women, and she has a great look to her.

As do I. Not sure I would agree she is "just as good looking", but it's a little unfair to compare the two I think. They are both hot...in very different ways. Allison Dooley looks like your best friends smokin' hot mom when you were in high-school.

Reactions: 3 people
Oh oh oh.....I know this one!

Phil is from Winchester, I am from Winchester, and his favorite gal from about ten years ago is also from Winchester. Might I introduce Hershey...

100_0757.jpg

Hell yeah! I could use some color in my life...

I am not saying that Petrinos GF isnt a babe- she is absolutely a babe. But, had he realized that a llittle fun time with her was going to cost him his job, possibly his wife, and 18 million USDs ( the buyout) I think he would have said "thanks, but I "m good " . He is a very unsympathetic figure and he brought this all on himself- still- he didnt murder anyone and he's not Satan ( Satan lives and works in tuscaloosa) . And the man is one heck of a football coach. BP had 9 lives, he still has 2-3 left and he will be coaching again in 2013 and making major dollars. That is just the way of the world.

Reactions: 1 person
I am not saying that Petrinos GF isnt a babe- she is absolutely a babe. But, had he realized that a llittle fun time with her was going to cost him his job, possibly his wife, and 18 million USDs ( the buyout) I think he would have said "thanks, but I "m good " . He is a very unsympathetic figure and he brought this all on himself- still- he didnt murder anyone and he's not Satan ( Satan lives and works in tuscaloosa) . And the man is one heck of a football coach. BP had 9 lives, he still has 2-3 left and he will be coaching again in 2013 and making major dollars. That is just the way of the world.

USDs?

Thanks Yahoo! Finance.

Reactions: 3 people
One place he will never be welcome back is Atlanta Ga. People down here hate him and have been laughing them selves silly.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm out at turkey hunting camp, drinking whiskey. This thread has been nothing but five pages of laughs.

*aside from the serious, life-saving discussion that is also going on, of course.

Back in my day, the Dong actually stood for something. People respected and feared the Dong.

Tell me about it

You could show how much Dong you had and women would be all over you

You had to be careful about showing your Dong though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I'll say one thing about the last two coaches wives. The lovely Mrs. Dooley looks happy. The "perky" Mrs. Kiffin did not look like she was really very happy. Kind of like she thought she was in Hooterville or something. Layla nice. Allison, the perfect southern lady.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back