Coaches Girlfriends

A prostitute who goes by the name of Krispy Kreme. She's been known to fool around with former UT coaching personnel. Her most famous client being Fulmer.

The NC was pure luck.

The talent Phil brought to Knoxville his first ten years was phenomenal. No more lucky than Saban's titles at Bama. I would have liked a "do-over" with Florida in 1995 like Bama got with LSU this year. The Stoerner fumble was no more fortuitous than Lincoln's kick into Cody's armpit.

Reactions: 2 people
The talent Phil brought to Knoxville his first ten years was phenomenal. No more lucky than Saban's titles at Bama. I would have liked a "do-over" with Florida in 1995 like Bama got with LSU this year. The Stoerner fumble was no more fortuitous than Lincoln's kick into Cody's armpit.

Great Post

Just because I don't worship him like you do does not mean that I think his national championships as forgettable. He had a good career, but the fact remains his accomplishments would not be the same in today's SEC with the Zooks and the Shulas of the SEC gone

You are confusing worship with respect. Not surpising. Respect is a scarce commodity. Cue up another Krispy Kreme joke.

Hey I respect the hell out of Phil. I've since moved on, but I didn't want him fired.

That said, funny is funny and this thread had me rolling.

Just because I don't worship him like you do does not mean that I think his national championships as forgettable. He had a good career, but the fact remains his accomplishments would not be the same in today's SEC with the Zooks and the Shulas of the SEC gone

he set the standards you speak of,just look at his record

Hey I respect the hell out of Phil. I've since moved on, but I didn't want him fired.

That said, funny is funny and this thread had me rolling.

I have moved on, but reading a post ridiculing his size, accomplishments, etc. has me thinking many on VN needs to move on.

Thats a lot of Dong

Its sad that Dong is not worth as much as it use to be

The Dong is not a commodity that can be treated roughly. The Dong must be caressed and requires some finesse when it is invested. Thus, one must find a good manager of the Dong.

If you invest your Dong in ExtenZe or Enzyte, the amount of Dong you have will increase substantially.

Last edited:
The Dong is not a commodity that can be treated roughly. The Dong must be caressed and requires some finesse when it is invested. Thus, one must find a good manager of the Dong.

If you invest your Dong in ExtenZe or Enzyte, the amount of Dong you have will increase substantially.
You have to spend a dong to make a dong.

Apparently.

layla-kiffin-SI-swimsuit2.JPG

:eek:hmy: Her head lights are on.....

VN Store

Back