Coach Kellie Harper fired

Gawd. I really love Kellie and love even more how much she loves Tennessee. I know her heart is broken in two, not just for herself but her staff, her players, and her family.

Thank you, Kellie. I sure was pulling for you and wish your luck had been better. We'll never find another coach who'll love the program as much as you do. 💔

Which makes me throw up in my mouth a bit if true. If we're beginning an aggressive search now,only to end up w the next up and comer, we're in big, big trouble.

Not sure what to believe at this point, but I sure hope he's got a couple of true home run possibilities at least lined up.
White is speaking the “company line,” because no AD, especially White, would ever make this move without an idea of replacements that might want to coach here.

Last edited:
This is the one I was looking for
if you were limited to the current Top 25 coaches. I took off those who would obviously not come (Tara, Geno, Dawn) and anyone over the age of 55. Sorry if I’m being ageist but I just think we would need a new younger start

Here we go:
Cori Close
Lindsay Gottlieb
JR Payne
Nicki Collen
Lynne Roberts
Kevin McGuff
Kenny Brooks
Teri Moren
Jeff Walz
Megan Duffy
Brooke Wyckoff
Lisa Fortier
Courtney Banghart
Carolyn Kieger

It’s not against the law to have your spouse working for you. But it probably heads off any new ideas or improvement opportunities that cycling in new assistants would.

I have faith that White has his new coach lined up.
He (or she) may still be coaching in the FF... He will get who HE wants to lead the LV's. I've been waiting a long time to see our LVs get back to where I feel they should be.

GO LADY VOLS!!!!

Reactions: Deebowbear
I don’t want Kara Lawson of Jeff Walz. If Danny hires either of them, that would let me know he hasn’t been watching the games.

Insell coached circles around Walz. Kara and her offense… just no.

I love Scott Rueck from an Xs and Os perspective. He doesn’t have enough personality for me though. We need personality, culture, flair, AND Xs and Os.

I hope Danny consults Candace Parker.
Jeff Walz has been to two title games and 3 final 4’s at a program he built. He clearly sucks and watch more basketball than everyone else. Here I was thinking a 464-135 record was good and that getting past the Sweet 16 on a regular basis and was a good thing, but maybe I don’t watch as much basketball as you.

Reactions: Amb3096

VN Store

Back