Coach Kellie Harper fired

April Fools?

Wow. Cora just confirmed on twitter.

I was wrong.

He better have a helluva hire lined up.

I think the 1.1 second sealed the deal. No coming back from that.

I was wrong.

I think it was cumulative. That was just the cherry on top. I felt she knew she was in the hot seat based on the amount of emotion in those last few pressers. She knew she was coaching for her job and it just wasn’t going her way. Sad deal.

Well I was wrong about this just a couple of minutes ago. I truly thought she had one more season to right the ship, despite my thoughts it wouldn't change anything in the big picture.

If you’re saying “one more season” it’s over anyway and White knew that. Very smart decision on his part. You can’t let the hammer drop any further when it’s already headed down.

Last edited:
Coaching search here we come. Thank You Kellie You brought class and elegance to your post but at Tennessee Your the standard of Elite ladies Basketball 🏀 and you couldn't get us back to Elite level. Next up ? In CHRIST Alone
Coaching search? Better effing not be! Home run hire needs to be announced tomorrow. Don't pull this trigger to go searching now.

But what we'll actually get is another up and comer or project like the Syracuse coach.

This is good and bad at the same time, the good is now players will transfer out that don’t really belong here, the bad is now we won’t get to see Nyla Brooks and Finley Chastain in Orange. I’m looking forward to seeing if most of u we’re right and now with a coaching change we will win the championship next season because that’s what I want, or will we win about 10 games because we didn’t get any good players through the portal.

Coaching search? Better effing not be! Home run hire needs to be announced tomorrow. Don't pull this trigger to go searching now.

But what we'll actually get is another up and comer or project like the Syracuse coach.

Coach Jack is at her Alma Mater don’t think she’s leaving Syracuse, though I wouldn’t be sad to have her. Really like how she coaches, same issue with her is, “can she recruit at a high enough level for Tennessee to be competitive in the SEC and nationally?”

No wonder she was crying.
Maybe we can hire her hubby, and she can still be an assistant coach

VN Store

Back