Cigars

Exact opposite will happen..The lure of getting a cigar from a cuban will disappear once trade in opened up

That's sorta what I meant in my last comment. There's alot of debate around what will actually happen. I had this discussion with a Perdomo rep a couple weeks ago. IMO the prices will spike at first and then come down. What will actually happen though is an unknown. Again, there is only so much Cuban grown tobacco and Cubans sure aren't getting any cheaper where they have always been legal. Very few Cuban cigars are even sold in Cuba because the average Cuban cant afford them.

I'm going to float the creek tomorrow in the yak searching for a good Fourth of July fish fry. I'm gonna pick up my old faithful wood tipped black and milds to take down with me.

what a coincidence, I just finished mine

bananna-pipe-steamroller-e1357164415530.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Exact opposite will happen..The lure of getting a cigar from a cuban will disappear once trade in opened up

You can buy them in a lot of other countries where smoking is more prevalent, so I doubt they'll loose their luster.

I recently tried an AVO classic and love it. About 9 dollars a stick.

Finally tried the AJ Fernandez new world last night. I don't usually like box pressed because I sometimes have a hard time with the cap, but these New World cigars are awesome!

Finally tried the AJ Fernandez new world last night. I don't usually like box pressed because I sometimes have a hard time with the cap, but these New World cigars are awesome!

Love me a box press. No idea why, I've just always had awesome luck with them.

I'll have to try one.

I'm smoking a Perdomo Champagne anniversary. It's a Connecticut wrapper, fairly long, good to average constructed cigar. Cost around $8 or 9 dollars. I'm not a fan of the taste. It's a mild cigar but the taste is lacking. Kinda disappointed. I will not buy another. I'm giving this cigar a four out of ten.

Smoked a Macanudo Hyde Park last night. Loved the flavor and construction. Even though I've heard great reviews on how easy a draw they have, this one seemed hard to draw. Almost like a cigg that's been packed too much. I'd smoke this stogie again and probably will in the near future. It's a nice cigar and I'd recommend it to someone.

I've got some Gurkhas in order along with another round of R&J anniversaries. I'll report once they arrive and I have partaken.

Smoked a Brick House Corona Larga. This cigar was rated a 91 or 92 on Cigar Aficionado, which is really good. They also rated it the best value cigar. I was looking forward to this cigar and after lighting up it proved to be well worth the price. The taste was a little dark for me. I could tell there was a lot going on but my inexperienced pallet was not up to par with detecting all the complexities offered. The cigar was constructed really well and it smoked very well. To me, the smoke was light in comparison to the taste. However, I was outside and the lighting can play tricks with smoke. I wasn't a huge fan of the cigar, however i'd smoke it if someone offered me one. I'll probably not buy another because, at this point, im more into creamy cigars. I would recommend this cigar to a friend.

VN Store

Back