Cigars

Punch_Coronations_cigar_orig_0.jpg
got 5 of these ordered

What do y'all think about Havana Mix downtown Memphis? They had some hard to find sticks but dude was smoking in the humidor , kind of made it a little unpleasant, would smoke do anything to the cigars in the humidor? I like it when a walk in humidor smells like the tobaccos and not smoke.

Got this one in a sampler pack from my local ABC liquor, down here in Fl. It came in a gift pack of three other AVOs and was only $30 bucks

Attachments

• IMG_2273.jpg
    IMG_2273.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 0
Picked these up today...

Drew Estate Java Mint
Acid Kuba Grande
Acid Kuba Kuba
Nub Cafe Cappuccino and Machiato

Attachments

• IMG_1675.jpg
    IMG_1675.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 1 person
Received these with the connoisseur club membership from JC Newman cigars. It came with a pretty nice hat. Membership is only 18.99

Attachments

• IMG_2292.jpg
    IMG_2292.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 0
Tonight's smoke. So glad it's finally warmade dry enough to sir on the deck and enjoy a good stick.

Attachments

• 20180413_185013.jpg
    20180413_185013.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 1 person
Can old cigars be rehydrated?

Yes.

I just did this with a couple of old boxes that my brother in law had. I used some of the higher percentage Boveda packs...like the ones you use to season a humidor...and sealed them up with the cigars in a mason jar. Left it for a couple of months, opening it long enough just to check the packs and get some new air in every couple of weeks. Worked like a charm.

Attachments

• 72CE1D5E-0620-49A2-999C-D9E6BCED96EF.jpg
    72CE1D5E-0620-49A2-999C-D9E6BCED96EF.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 0
Yes.

I just did this with a couple of old boxes that my brother in law had. I used some of the higher percentage Boveda packs...like the ones you use to season a humidor...and sealed them up with the cigars in a mason jar. Left it for a couple of months, opening it long enough just to check the packs and get some new air in every couple of weeks. Worked like a charm.

Thanks. I found an old humidor that has several cigars. A few Cubans in there. I'll give it a shot.

VN Store

Back