Chris Low Has KY Above Us

I vote the portal cake joke.

"The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak," and,
"The Enrichment Center reminds you that the Weighted Companion Cube cannot speak. In the event that the Weighted Companion Cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice."

very nice :good!:

Writers are herd animals following the leader.

Two years ago Georgia somehow got annoited greatest team in the country by some writer and everyone followed suit, except of course for Georgia, they were still the same old Dawgs.

This year someone decided we have no SEC capable talent and are now Vandy Part II, and all the other writers are following suit.

Unfortunately, I think we will be still a middle of the pack SEC team, but we will be competitive with all the other middle of the pack SEC teams; and Kentucky is still Kentucky.

The Georgia team that won 10 games and finished in the top 10? That's not too bad for the "same old Dawgs."

Kicker and punter that will play for UT have never kicked in college. D Locke and R Cobb would start for UT...so that argument is wrong. LB's....our "best" LB is a former walk on. Sorry, but UK has more talent........but they will still get beat!:)

You left out the huge question marks at QB and on the Oline, and the fact that the position of DT has been cancelled due to lack of participation.

I hope you are correct about the outcome, but UT's talent advantage is smaller than ever, if it exists at all.

The Georgia team that won 10 games and finished in the top 10? That's not too bad for the "same old Dawgs."

Not saying we wouldn't be happy to be there now, but..

10-3 and finishing 13th in the AP, was a typical season for Georgia. They lost between 2-4 games every season from 1997-2008.

2008 was not the amazing season predicted by the band-wagon writers.

I must have missed where Low said UK would beat UT. I think he was speaking of his projected final ranking within the conference. UT, USCe, and UK should all be fairly even. I think Low is counting each a win/bye vs Vandy and losses vs UF and Georgia. Games vs the west will probably be the deciding factor and that is where UK looks to pick up an extra game over UT if they beat Miss St and win 1 of the other two toss-up games.
UK-@Ole Miss, Auburn, @Miss St
UT- @LSU, Alabama, Ole Miss

When UT-UK do play both will be coming off bye weeks. UK- bye, UT- Vandy

I must have missed where Low said UK would beat UT. I think he was speaking of his projected final ranking within the conference. UT, USCe, and UK should all be fairly even. I think Low is counting each a win/bye vs Vandy and losses vs UF and Georgia. Games vs the west will probably be the deciding factor and that is where UK looks to pick up an extra game over UT if they beat Miss St and win 1 of the other two toss-up games.
UK-@Ole Miss, Auburn, @Miss St
UT- @LSU, Alabama, Ole Miss

When UT-UK do play both will be coming off bye weeks. UK- bye, UT- Vandy

Holy crap, a Vandy fan!

Are you an alumnus?

VN Store

Back