Chattanooga Shootings...

I don't know but I can tell you how many it takes to screw in a light bulb.

Five. Unless Palin is one of them, in which case its hopeless.

Nice work, LG. Way to be an insufferable ass in a thread discussing unarmed military recruiters being shot.

Just delete that stupid post and give this some time before you post your stupid crap.

Reactions: 6 people
Im guessing Mohammads family is being rounded up as we speak.

goat_pen.239194823_std.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
I'm not sure if that's correct in the first paragraph. One of us should probably look up that statute to see when it was passed.

It is semi-correct. Often, there is a serious misinterpretation of DoD Directive 5210.56 that speaks to the issuance of government owned weapons as opposed to privately owned weapons.

However, US Code Title 18, SS 930 speaks to the privately owned weapons matter as "Federal Facility" (as military bases are considered such) and the action being illegal:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/930

Except as provided in subsection (d), whoever knowingly possesses or causes to be present a firearm or other dangerous weapon in a Federal facility (other than a Federal court facility), or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both.

And subsection D

(d) Subsection (a) shall not apply to—
(1) the lawful performance of official duties by an officer, agent, or employee of the United States, a State, or a political subdivision thereof, who is authorized by law to engage in or supervise the prevention, detection, investigation, or prosecution of any violation of law;
(2) the possession of a firearm or other dangerous weapon by a Federal official or a member of the Armed Forces if such possession is authorized by law; or
(3) the lawful carrying of firearms or other dangerous weapons in a Federal facility incident to hunting or other lawful purposes.

Can't blame Clinton on this one.

So, ISIS wants to show America a thing or two, send one guy to shoot up a couple of small recruiting facilities in a relatively podunk city in TN, run from the cops, and get killed...

Something smells. I mean, it REALLY smells.

Reactions: 1 person
So, ISIS wants to show America a thing or two, send one guy to shoot up a couple of small recruiting facilities in a relatively podunk city in TN, run from the cops, and get killed...

Just wait until November 2016 or January 2017.

They could also have just appealed to a nut job that was here.

Chattanooga isn't a Podunk town.

Reactions: 4 people

Smells like we missed one through the cracks. Weak minded Mohammed mad about something makes a splash by killing 4 unarmed soldiers.

so do I. I've also lived in 'real cities' (as you would qualify) i'll take this place over those any day.

As would I, Joe. I'd rather live nowhere else. Just because Chattanooga is a relatively small city on the "splash" scale for terrorist attacks doesn't mean I don't like it. As a matter of fact, it's one of the many things I love about it.

Stop being so sensitive.

Unintended consequence will be a sharp increase in Marine recruiting.

VN Store

Back