Charlotte Decommit Ebuka Izundu 6'10 PF (Miami commit)

Somewhere Bert is saying please don't do this to me, Yemi was enough for me.

Ogden is in Dallas for an Adidas event that includes Blackwell, Oliver is in Atlanta ehich has a couple events and is where Izunudu was. Not sure on Barnes and Lanier, but I would pretty much guarantee 1 if not both will be by EYBL first event in Hampton, VA

@courtcred: Watching 6'9 Ruot Monyyong of Team Thad and new UT associate head coach Rob Lanier is on the baseline. #Repsareearned

Idk what even this is but saw it on Twitter.

He's a lefty! I like him. and he likes to go left.....a lot. I'm sure Barnes will change that.

Seeing several tweets about the tournament Izundu is playing in. Several guys praising how versatile of a big he is. Also saw where Oliver is there watching him for a second consecutive night. That is a good sign IMO. I am starting to believe this may be a done deal as well.

Seeing several tweets about the tournament Izundu is playing in. Several guys praising how versatile of a big he is. Also saw where Oliver is there watching him for a second consecutive night. That is a good sign IMO. I am starting to believe this may be a done deal as well.

I wonder why he was a 4 star #75 on 247 composite before reclassifying to 2015 and all of a sudden he is a just a 3 star because he wants to go to college a year earlier. Doesn't add up.

I wonder why he was a 4 star #75 on 247 composite before reclassifying to 2015 and all of a sudden he is a just a 3 star because he wants to go to college a year earlier. Doesn't add up.

Yeah its like they gave no effort to make a correct profile for him. The way i see it is its like getting Romello White a year early and 247 making his ranking lower just because of that.(just an example) i just view it as getting a quality big man, and thats what Izundu is. He can shoot, run the floor, and he can score down low. A very good pick up if we can indeed get him.

Maybe because he's being ranked against kids a year older in the 2015 class. That's my best guess anyway.

Last edited:
Yeah its like they gave no effort to make a correct profile for him. The way i see it is its like getting Romello White a year early and 247 making his ranking lower just because of that.(just an example) i just view it as getting a quality big man, and thats what Izundu is. He can shoot, run the floor, and he can score down low. A very good pick up if we can indeed get him.
By what I've seen he is a better player than he is rated. Will be a quality big man

He appears to be a 4* in 2015 to me?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 16

VN Store

Back