Changing The Narrative

So you are saying back then that the "Ho" culture was prevalent, girls went to parties to get drunk and hook up as just like the guys, screw 2 or 3 guys in a night, acting like a slut was a way of life? I don't think you actually know what "back then" was like. Not saying there wasn't spousal/domestic abuse. What I am talking about is the situation that produced the 3 and a half year long AJ Johnson saga. Back then, that **** just really didn't happen.
All I’m really saying is that I think it’s great for Coach Pruitt to have someone come in and speak to these young men. Is anyone here actually disputing this being a good thing?

It's not professional in my opinion but alright then.

Fair enough, I understand your comment now that I know you were giving your opinion on her professionalism. I read it as being a commentary on what women wear in general. More along the lines of "why would you wear something purposefully attractive around men, it's your fault they are interested or not focused on what you are saying" type of deal. I take back my statement that what you said is ridiculous.

I would say that she's trying to dress in an approachable manner, given the subject matter of the conversation and her desire to be open and honest with those she is speaking to. However, appropriate dress in that situation is a matter of opinion. I respectfully disagree in this situation, but I understand where you are coming from.

Thank you. I logged in to say this. The fact that someone who says its ridiculous to have to teach this turns around and criticizes the woman for what she chose to wear is ironic. Women are not going to feel like they belong if they can't wear spandex pants around a group of men without feeling vulnerable in some way.

They can wear what they want. But if you're going to blatantly flaunt it, don't act shocked if someone bought it. The English language has a word called "decent" for a reason. I can say whatever I want but suddenly shouting "FIRE! FIRE!" only exhibits my lack of common sense. There are places for exhibiting butt creases and camel toes. Workplaces, public places, classrooms, business offices and such aren't those places. Crazy Horse III, Centerfolds, and Little Darlings in Las Vegas come to mind. Here's a an interesting fact, those places tend to not have kids around. Children are like organic tape recorders and videocams, they copy whatever they see and hear. So if you see, say a 6yrs old in kiddie spandex and she both exhibits and shakes her waaaay underage self big girl style in the school hallway, guess where she got the notion. Of course being at the gym or some facility for ballerina or gymnastic training etc are exceptions. I wear steel-toed work boots when help trail build at national parks. I wouldn't wear them to a school board meeting. Common sense works sort of that way. But wear what you want to wear, just don't be a hypocrite about it. BTW, it's called advertising. If it was just about being comfortable, loose-fitting garments would work. Men wear spandex but not exclusively. We use it to keep the floppy from flopping and cover the spandex with loose fitting shorts a la NBA and WNBA players. That way both the camel toe and the tapir snout is avoided.

Last edited:
Lucidz,So in your opinion,women should know their place and let men rule .How utterly childish.If you cannot treat all people the same,go to a cave where no one needs to deal with you.If you were abused by someone,did you stay or leave?feminist is soley wanting equal rights between all people. "Do unto others"is not a catchphrase.It should be a mantra.Our young men here need to hear from someone about this,in case they have not heard it before.It's a part of becoming a man.

Reactions: vollygirl

VN Store

Back