Changing Billboards Monday morning...

Saw this in the recruiting forum thread last night. Which btw, is the best place for up-to-date rational coaching future developments. Less crap to wade through.

It makes a lot of sense. The billboard guys with the heads up, would be very abstract and advanced concept for a troll, it seems pretty convincing.

Tear em down!

There's not some monolithic entity that controls all the Butch Jones billboards in the state.

Well, actually ...

Billboards in America are primarily controlled by a small number of companies. Lamar Advertising controls a good portion of the Knoxville market, for instance. Not saying the rumor is true (it's probably not), but the billboard industry is more or less something like a monopoly / oligopoly.

Reactions: 3 people
Company likely wants them taken down before they are burnt and torn down by the disgruntled mass returning from Tuscaloosa this weekend...

Well, actually ...

Billboards in America are primarily controlled by a small number of companies. Lamar Advertising controls a good portion of the Knoxville market, for instance. Not saying the rumor is true (it's probably not), but the billboard industry is more or less something like a monopoly / oligopoly.
I got ya and don't disagree. But the advertisers would be the ones calling the shots to take their advertising down.

And by advertisers I mean the ones buying the space.

What your buddy didnt say is that they will be replaced with "UT Proudly supports Haslam for US Senate". ;)

Don't know who the kid with him is, could just be a fan that recognized him and wanted to say hello, but it was in an article 3 days ago in which he was indeed at the SC game. He isn't wearing orange, which is a little troubling if you want him to come to UT, but the pic is legit...its him at the SC game.

Don't know who the kid with him is, could just be a fan that recognized him and wanted to say hello, but it was in an article 3 days ago in which he was indeed at the SC game. He isn't wearing orange, which is a little troubling if you want him to come to UT, but the pic is legit...its him at the SC game.

Muschamp is looking at him for Offensive Coordinator of Recruitment and Public Relations (OCRPR):shaking2:

F Gruden. You "Grudenites" are sounding like a bunch of HS girls talking about the stud QB. Get over it - he ain't coming to Knoxville.

(no blue font, so I assumed you were serious)

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I wouldn't say Butch is gone yet, although I think he will be. This could just be due to all the negativity surrounding Butch and Co. right now.

VN Store

Back