Changing Billboards Monday morning...

My buddy prints billboards, he was told to come in and print just Tennessee football billboards with new graphics. He said the file he was sent doesnt have Butch on them anymore....

I couldn't find original post so merge if you want.

If all this billboard info is so readily flowing and valid, you'd think if he's printing the billboard, there would be some nugget of info on what is on the billboard. Prob basketball...it's what I'd do.

attachment.php

Best post of the day.. gotta love the stooges.....

3-stooges-o.gif

Damn, I am pretty sure we ran a play just like that second gif yesterday.

Reactions: 2 people
Source at Starbucks told me that they just got their holiday cups. No Butch on those either.

Are they JUST red or does it have actual Christmas decorations on it? Depending on which one, could mean....Gruden.

My buddy prints billboards, he was told to come in and print just Tennessee football billboards with new graphics. He said the file he was sent doesnt have Butch on them anymore....

I couldn't find original post so merge if you want.

And, um, this could just mean that they are smart. They know Butch is toxic, so billboards with his picture on it become easy (vulgar) graffiti targets. So be proactive and remove the target. Think these things thru - they don't always mean what you think they mean. :crazy:

Currie called the governor who called the billboard contractors who called the pope who called Barb Jones.

Plans to take the billboards down have been postponed.

VN Store

Back