Changing Billboards Monday morning...

Well, actually ...

Billboards in America are primarily controlled by a small number of companies. Lamar Advertising controls a good portion of the Knoxville market, for instance. Not saying the rumor is true (it's probably not), but the billboard industry is more or less something like a monopoly / oligopoly.

Alabama owns everything in Knoxville.

All this speculation is killing me! Surely there is a big wig in here to confirm if true?

Correct. Even though he is still coach, most fans driving down the interstate don't want to be reminded.

But if he were to beat Alabama? Hell, that order could be reversed real fast.

CBJ isn't beating Bama EVER much less today. Have you seen his offense this year?? Please stop.

It would be a virtual impossibility for Jon Gruden to even come close to the expectations some of you guys have. First off he’s NOT going to be the coach and I know a lot of y’all know that but enjoy the insanity of it but there’s ACTUALLY a Sasquatch believing, alien loving, wrestling fan sect out there who really believe JG is going to be our coach. And secondly if he did come and didn’t win the SEC and NCAA playoffs in year one the haters would go nuts....

You're doing it wrong

My fault. It is 7:30 Monday. Not soon enough if you ask me.

I’m wondering where all the Butch billboards are. I’ve seen several post that they’ve never seen one, which will lead to people posting in the morning “they’re gone!” When they don’t see one. We need someone to post a selfie in front of one, then repeat it tomorrow to confirm.

My buddy prints billboards, he was told to come in and print just Tennessee football billboards with new graphics. He said the file he was sent doesnt have Butch on them anymore....

I couldn't find original post so merge if you want.

Nope. Too late. Not believing you. Every other prediction and fact has been wrong to this point. I refuse to believe anything else. The only thing I believe right now is we still have the same lackluster administration in place that's going to continue to ruin Tennessee football. I'm seriously concerned we may never be good again in my lifetime.

Reactions: 9 people
My buddy prints billboards, he was told to come in and print just Tennessee football billboards with new graphics. He said the file he was sent doesnt have Butch on them anymore....

I couldn't find original post so merge if you want.

Has a single word on it... 2 syllables and 2 vowels.

VN Store

Back