CBB Entering The Draft Thread

LOL @ stats from one game.

At least let him put together a stretch of good games before trying to act like I'm wrong.

Thus far I've been right. He's no where close to the best player from that class.

How can you say he's a bust then if he has only played 5 total games? Your own logic goes against your judgement.

Reactions: 1 person
Yahoo Sports NBA
‏
Verified account

LiAngelo Ball declares for the 2018 NBA draft, according to his agent

Yahoo Sports NBA
‏
Verified account

LiAngelo Ball declares for the 2018 NBA draft, according to his agent

Don’t think this is big news.

If he doesn’t get drafted he can just keep playing overseas right? Would be dumb not to “declare” if that’s the case.

"Lol at stats from one game" yet you used the 19 TOTAL MINUTES he'd played before tonight to declare him a bust. Seems a bit hypocritical, no? As I've mentioned previously in this thread, your trolling is lousy, and that's being kind.

Not playing at all is signs of being a bust.

Is Greg Oden not a bust because in the few games he played he was decent?

Not playing at all is signs of being a bust.

Is Greg Oden not a bust because in the few games he played he was decent?

Again, going by your logic Blake Griffin and Joel Embiid were both busts simply because they didn't play their rookie years. Just dumb. Fultz looked like a kid who was finally getting healthy and therefor was able to play well his first game back. This isn't hard. Very odd hill for you to die on.

WICHITA, Kan. (AP) Wichita State guard Landry Shamet has declared for the NBA draft and intends to hire an agent, effectively ending his college career with two seasons of eligibility left.

The 21-year-old Shamet made the announcement Thursday on his Instagram account.

Shamet averaged 14.9 points and 5.2 assists last season, helping the Shockers to a second-place finish in their inaugural season in the American Athletic Conference.

Sorta Draft related, but not really :)

Darius Bazley, the ninth-ranked recruit in the 2018 class, has decommitted from Syracuse with the intention of turning professional and playing in the NBA's G League, he told Shams Charania of Yahoo Sports.

"Ultimately, playing professional basketball has always been my dream," he said. "It's always going to be the dream goal, always going to be the goal until I achieve it. This is going to put me one step closer to doing so."

A handful of high-profile prospects have bypassed college to play professionally overseas in recent years, but Bazley - a McDonald's All-American - is the biggest name to jump to the G League from high school.

The 17-year-old believes the developmental league offers him a better opportunity to prepare for the NBA than other professional organizations abroad.

UCLA's Jaylen Hands announced Wednesday that he'll test the NBA draft waters but won't hire an agent, leaving open the possibility of a return to school for his sophomore season.

Hands came to UCLA as the 20th-ranked player in the country for the class of 2017, and was a strong performer in his first season on campus. The 6-foot-3, 175-pound guard averaged 9.9 points and four rebounds per contest, while also connecting on 40.5 percent of his shots from beyond the arc.

"After talking with my family and weighing my options, it's my desire to turn my full attention to preparing for a career in pro basketball," Jackson said.

The 6-foot-7 Canadian burst onto the scene as a freshman with the Terrapins last season, averaging 10.5 points and six rebounds per game while connecting on an impressive 44 percent of his 3-pointers. However, Jackson's sophomore campaign was cut short after 11 games due to a torn labrum that required surgery.

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) Texas junior guard Eric Davis Jr., announced Wednesday he's decided to turn pro after being held out several games late in the season after reports raised allegations that he'd taken money from an agent representative.

Texas held Davis out of the Longhorns' final six games after the payment allegations were raised in a Yahoo Sports report in late February. In a statement released by Texas, Davis said he wanted to put the ''unfortunate events'' of the end of the season behind him. He didn't elaborate or address the payment allegations directly.

Davis averaged 8.8 points in 26 games last season. Texas freshman forward Mo Bamba has declared for the NBA draft and said he won't return to school. Junior guard Kerwin Roach II has also said he'll enter the draft, but has no plans to hire an agent, which would allow him to return for his senior season.

It's a day or two late and not a shocker but Miles Bridges has declared for the draft. Also I'm surprised there hasn't been much info come out about anyone from UK yet.

Oregon State junior forward Drew Eubanks will declare for the NBA Draft and sign with an agent, school announces.

Michigan State's Jaren Jackson has declared for the draft and is hiring an agent

Nevada trio of Jordan Caroline and the Martin Twins all declaring for the NBA Draft. None will hire an agent.

Wisconsin big man Ethan Happ told ESPN he will declare for the NBA draft, but will not hire an agent.

Auburn's Mustapha Heron is declaring for the draft and will hire an agent. Bit of a head scratcher..

Big time, certainly considering his hype. He might settle in for some team and evolve into a decent point guard. But he’ll be nothing special in the nba imo. Heck, most of the time this past season he wasn’t even anything special in the Big 12

VN Store

Back