CBB Entering The Draft Thread

All I needed to see was Ayton's body and movement skills. As long as he stays healthy he'll be ELITE in the NBA.

There are simply not many humans who are as big as him and move like he does. He's a special talent. Should be the best center in the NBA after Joel Embiid by 2020.

So Fultz is a bust because he missed his first year, yet Embiid (who also missed his first year) will be the best center in the NBA in 2020. You’re trolling needs work. Still not very good at this.

Was going to say pretty much exactly this. Bagley is nothing like Michael Beasley.

Do you remember Michael Beasley? He was basically rewriting the history books in 2008 for freshmen. He was putting up huge numbers every game and had people asking whether it should be him or Derrick Rose as the #1 overall pick.

At the time I didn't believe the hype. He looked to small to play the 4 in the NBA which he played in college while also lacking the quickness and skill to be a 3. As a tweener I didn't think he would be a star. To be a star in the NBA you have to be of requisite size for your position. Guys like Draymomd Green that dominate a position for which they are undersized is rare.

Bagley doesn't look big enough to me to be a superstar at PF in the NBA.

Please lol Fultz has been injured this entire season how does that already make him a bust? By that logic Blake Griffin was a bust as well? I have a crazy idea, how about judge Fultz when he's actually back on the court and healthy, then if he's a bust sure, you got it right, but calling him a bust right now is incredibly shortsighted

Did you not watch him play early in the season?

The guy doesn't even know how to shoot anymore.

He's looking right now like an Anthony Bennett level bust.

Remember last year I told y'all Markelle Fultz would be a bust even though everyone else was saying he would go #1 overall.

How's that going so far?

He’s hurt. This time last year you’d be talking about how Ben Simmons is a “bust” as well.

So Fultz is a bust because he missed his first year, yet Embiid (who also missed his first year) will be the best center in the NBA in 2020. You’re trolling needs work. Still not very good at this.

Embiid is the best center in the NBA right now.

He'll be hands down the best player in the NBA by 2020.

Reactions: 1 person
He’s hurt. This time last year you’d be talking about how Ben Simmons is a “bust” as well.

No. I had Ben Simmons pegged to be a superstar.

Plus there's a huge difference between Fultz and Simmons/Embiid. Fultz has actually played games already so we've seen him on an NBA court. Simmons and Embiid never played as rookies.

Fultz performance early in the season was downright pathetic. And the reason he's not back yet has little to do with injuries. The Sixers are sitting him out to save him from further enbrassment.

Embiid is the best center in the NBA right now.

He'll be hands down the best player in the NBA by 2020.

Reading comprehension.

Simply pointing out that by your logic, you would’ve considered him a bust a few years ago.

Last edited:
Did you not watch him play early in the season?

The guy doesn't even know how to shoot anymore.

He's looking right now like an Anthony Bennett level bust.

Are you aware he couldn't shoot because of his shoulder injury which is currently the reason he's out? I mean seriously this attempt at trolling is lousy lol

Do you remember Michael Beasley? He was basically rewriting the history books in 2008 for freshmen. He was putting up huge numbers every game and had people asking whether it should be him or Derrick Rose as the #1 overall pick.

At the time I didn't believe the hype. He looked to small to play the 4 in the NBA which he played in college while also lacking the quickness and skill to be a 3. As a tweener I didn't think he would be a star. To be a star in the NBA you have to be of requisite size for your position. Guys like Draymomd Green that dominate a position for which they are undersized is rare.

Bagley doesn't look big enough to me to be a superstar at PF in the NBA.

I remember. People compared Beasley to Durant because he had similar stats a year later. I think Beasley is by far the least athletic of the three. Bagley can look like a guard sometimes, dribbling and Eurostepping to the rim. Beasley was always pretty stiff.

Also don’t let it get lost on you that D4H is down on Deshaun Watson because of injuries but says Joel Embiid will be the best player in the league in 2 years.

*Embiid is so injury prone his contract was negotiated around an injury clause where the 76ers can get out of it if need be

I'm guessing you thought Markelle Fultz was a slam dunk future star in the NBA at this time last year as well?

I'm pretty good at evaluating NBA prospects. I was right about Fultz last year in the draft. I'm right about Bagley this year.

Ok. If you’re so good at evaluating talent why aren’t you a scout? Seriously what do you do?

Can we please block D4H’s mindless trolling drivel from the factual thread of players leaving early for the NBA?

Also don’t let it get lost on you that D4H is down on Deshaun Watson because of injuries but says Joel Embiid will be the best player in the league in 2 years.

*Embiid is so injury prone his contract was negotiated around an injury clause where the 76ers can get out of it if need be

I'm not as high on Watson's pure talent as I am Embiid. Embiid is the best big man to enter the NBA since Shaq. Plus he has the look of a star. I trust him to stay health more so than Deshaun. Watson is a poor man's Dobbs at his best and also doesn't have the look in his eyes of a guy destined for greatness.

Anthony Davis is the truth

Not really. He's a guy whose not as good as the numbers he puts up.

I don't see him as the #1 option on a championship team.

Anthony Davis is at best a #2 option on a championship team. I don't see any way you can build a championship team around him.

Just /thread. Wish Freak or one of the mods would pull the plug on D4H

Agreed. Isn’t no trolling one of the main rules of this board? When he talks about his “look of a superstar” we all know it’s nothing more than a troll job.

Agreed. Isn’t no trolling one of the main rules of this board? When he talks about his “look of a superstar” we all know it’s nothing more than a troll job.

It's blatant, low tier trolling that everyone can see clear as day. And yeah I thought it was one of the main rules too, guess not.

The "look of a superstar" trait is one of the main reasons I'm the only person anywhere that had Alvin Kamara ranked as the #1 RB in the 2017 NFL Draft class.

59ee2dfb1f450.image.jpg

Ayton DOES NOT have the nose of a superstar imo

Hard pass

Reactions: 2 people
The "look of a superstar" trait is one of the main reasons I'm the only person anywhere that had Alvin Kamara ranked as the #1 RB in the 2017 NFL Draft class.

So Bagley doesn’t have the look of a “superstar “? ACC ROY, ACC POY, in contention for NPOY and coach K has compared him to LeBron and Durant with the way he finishes and runs the floor, but you in all your infinite wisdom disagree? I guess you’re still bitter about your time in Durham. Or the the plantation as you have called it. You’re fos.

Mods, seriously, reign in the worst troll this board has ever seen. It’s ridiculous.

Don't hold your breath. Nothing will be done, unfortunately. He will still continually be given a pass to take a dump in every single thread on this site. Blatant trolling goes unseen I suppose. Oh well, good idea for a thread OP, would've been a very helpful one.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back