Carry Permit Holders

I would never put my life in kel-tecs hands

Agreed. Jimenez arms are now popular in nashville. Never heard of them. But built cheap. Ive shot a few kel tecs and they feel and operate fine. When you pull the trigger, the gun screams bang, which is what I want. But it also feels cheap.....that alone scares me enough to not make it my daily ccw.

It took me a while to get used to the idea myself honestly, but after more than 7000 rounds without a hint of malfunction and numerous 3 inch groups at 15 yards I am comfortable with the idea of carrying this pistol. Normally, as I said, I carry a Glock 19 and if im going somewhere that no one cares that I'm carrying i'll take a Colt 1911. The Kel-tec has proven to be dead nuts reliable and though I've gotten many a sneer from either Glock, Colt or Kimber snobs anyone who takes the time to actually shoot it seems to like it. Maybe not well enough to buy their own but that's their business. To each their own.

I have to admit however that I was dismayed to find out that Zimmerman killed that Martin kid with a PF-9....

What's the point of having a concealed weapon? Serious question not saying u shouldn't be able to have one w a permit.

Just don't see why it's necessary.

Not fun when the guy you got for dui is at the ice cream joint with his buddies and threatens your family.

Reactions: 2 people
What's the point of having a concealed weapon? Serious question not saying u shouldn't be able to have one w a permit.

Just don't see why it's necessary.

Do you watch the local news? Not trying to be a smart ass, just curious. Most people I have talked to that don't see a reason for it have no idea what is really going on around them. I see stories on the news every week where someone is the victim of a crime and I always wonder how the incident would be different had that person been carrying. Also, if you can get your hands on the Rifleman magazine that all NRA members receive every month there is a section in the front called the Armed Citizen. Its stories from around the country about average citizens defending themselves. Its the first page I read of that magazine every month. I hope I never have to use it but I know its there if I need it.

I have no problem with the pf9. That's the only Kel Tec I have much experience with. You do have to have a good grip with it. They are very prone to limp wristing if you dont have a solid grip on it. I will admit though its my last choice for carrying and I only carry it when I cant really conceal anything else. Its so small and light, and I have a pocket holster for it. I can put it in the front pocket of a pair of shorts and it looks like a wallet.

I arrested the cook in Dairy Queen and now I can't go there.

You should arrest everyone involved with the dairy queen franchise. Who sales ice cream and burgers from a nasty building that is a notch above porta jon? Answer....Dairy Queen.

VN Store

Back