Carry Permit Holders

I briefly looked at getting a Tomcat in .32 at one point. Like everything else Beretta, the trigger sucked.

You will get absolutely no argument from me on that. It is....not ideal.

And really, most of the little .380s that have come out have probably made it obsolete as far as micro/back up type guns, but I just like it. I've had it too long to part with it (an excuse my wife thankfully believes).

You will get absolutely no argument from me on that. It is....not ideal.

And really, most of the little .380s that have come out have probably made it obsolete as far as micro/back up type guns, but I just like it. I've had it too long to part with it (an excuse my wife thankfully believes).

Oh, don't act like it isn't like a brick through a plate glass window

I've looked at it too. What do you think of it?

I think it's a lot of gun for the money.if I'm not mistaken it's a Walther clone. It's very solid and is very accurate. The plus hold a crapload of rounds for its size. I would buy it again without a doubt.

Not a James Bond fan, I see.

What did I miss?

I've enjoyed what I've saw, but my knowledge is limited to the first couple Daniel Craig movies, one Pierce Brosnan, and some of late night blurry eyed viewings of some of the Connery movies. I haven't read any of them, although they do interest me.

Oh, and Goldeneye. Hours and hours of Goldeneye during middle school.

What did I miss?

I've enjoyed what I've saw, but my knowledge is limited to the first couple Daniel Craig movies, one Pierce Brosnan, and some of late night blurry eyed viewings of some of the Connery movies. I haven't read any of them, although they do interest me.

The PPK in .32 was described in one of the early movies as "delivering like a brick through a plate glass window." This was after he gave up his Beretta .25 ACP.

It does lead one to chuckle about it.

What did I miss?

From the very first movie, Dr. No.

James Bond gets his Walther PPK - YouTube

The PPK in .32 was described in one of the early movies as "delivering like a brick through a plate glass window." This was after he gave up his Beretta .25 ACP.

It does lead one to chuckle about it.

I have a .32 ppk....my favorite pistol.

Attachments

• 2A30739E-7FE4-45C8-8DA8-6F164F0BB5AE.jpg
    2A30739E-7FE4-45C8-8DA8-6F164F0BB5AE.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 0
Admit it, you've pointed it upwards and said "Bond, James Bond" before.

There’s definitely a fascination that’s been there since Goldeneye. Walther is my gun brand, Omega is my watch brand, and BMW/Aston Martin are my favorite car brands, so I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a bond fan 😂

This is my newest carry piece. I really like it.

Attachments

• AEDD62F7-D7F8-42AD-AC14-32311038AB03.jpg
    AEDD62F7-D7F8-42AD-AC14-32311038AB03.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 5
I think it's a lot of gun for the money.if I'm not mistaken it's a Walther clone. It's very solid and is very accurate. The plus hold a crapload of rounds for its size. I would buy it again without a doubt.

You have any trouble getting extra mags for it?

What did I miss?

I am disappoint.

VN Store

Back