Carry Permit Holders

I'll carry either an XDsc 9mm, p238, or even a Beretta Bobcat in .22 (I'm not trying to start a caliber p*ssing match, I can carry the damn thing w/ an extra mag in scrubs or basketball shorts plus I can damn near write my name with it. I love that little gun).

Summer, Glock 26 in a Milt Sparks Summer Special (carry the full size G17 mags for reload)

Winter, Glock 17 with Surefire X300 Ultra, mostly in a Raven Concealment Phantom holster.

Ares gear ranger belt, imo the belt is just as important choice as the pistol.

I have been running some PNW Arms Tacops 115gr SCHP ammo through both. Mostly carry 147gr Winchester Ranger (basically the old black talon)

I carried a full size 1911 for years and just wanted a change up and the Glocks have remained. I still carry my Les Baer Thunder Ranch special from time to time though.

I carry a Sig P238 6+1 and keep my Beretta PX4 .40 15+1 in my truck or on my night stand.

I have a p238 equinox and love it. Just not enough mass in a .380 for my everyday carry (which I did until I bought the Springfield). But it’s a fine weapon and fun to shoot.

I bought a new Springfield xds 3.3” 45 auto which is my everyday carry now.

I’m probably gonna end up selling mine and getting either a FNS-9C or Glock 26/Glock 30s (I like 45, but like the idea of cheaper/single caliber ammo). Leaning towards the FN

I’m probably gonna end up selling mine and getting either a FNS-9C or Glock 26/Glock 30s (I like 45, but like the idea of cheaper/single caliber ammo). Leaning towards the FN

It is an expensive round but luckily I know where it shoots when I point the bang button so I don’t do as m range time on it as I do my cheaper variety. The 556 ammo might be a tad cheaper but dang the AR is fun to shoot!

I'll carry either an XDs 9mm, p238, or even a Beretta Bobcat in .22 (I'm not trying to start a caliber p*ssing match, I can carry the damn thing w/ an extra mag in scrubs or basketball shorts plus I can damn near write my name with it. I love that little gun).

Jeez, sold or traded everything but the Bobcat.

Most days it's my Ruger P95...have several others but always go back to my 95

I have a ruger p89 that I'm very fond of.

It was built during the time when high capacity mags were off limit so it came with 2 clips that only hold 10 rounds each.

WB, you can always shoot them in the eyeball with the bobcat

Eh, I haven’t found anyone yet that would volunteer to try to catch a round out of it...

(Side note, I’m not down to only the Bobcat. Just meant i sold the other ones listed in the old post.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Eh, I haven’t found anyone yet that would volunteer to try to catch a round out of it...

(Side note, I’m not down to only the Bobcat. Just meant i sold the other ones listed in the old post.)

I briefly looked at getting a Tomcat in .32 at one point. Like everything else Beretta, the trigger sucked.

What's your opinion on them? Do you CC either of them?

I felt the Thunder .380 was too big for carry, but feels amazing to shoot and I’m super accurate with it. The CC was better for carry but less comfortable to shoot due to the slimmer frame. I carry the new Walther PPS M2 and I really like it. It’s a 9mm.

VN Store

Back