Carry Permit Holders

I hope it is always unnecessary but if there's that one time its not I want to have it. One could also argue you are at unnecessary risk by choosing to be unarmed.
I just don't worry about that kind of stuff. So if it became necessary, what makes you so sure you're going to be able to shoot the bad guy and not hit innocent bystanders in the process?

Reactions: 1 person
I just don't worry about that kind of stuff. So if it became necessary, what makes you so sure you're going to be able to shoot the bad guy and not hit innocent bystanders in the process?

I shoot regularly. I'm not worried.

I would think that's something a responsible person carrying a gun would / should always be worried about.

Not if you know what you're doing.

You worry every time you walk? You could bump into someone.

You worry every time you drive? You could hit someone.

You worry every time you play catch? You could hit someone with a ball.

Not if you know what you're doing.

You worry every time you walk? You could bump into someone.

You worry every time you drive? You could hit someone.

You worry every time you play catch? You could hit someone with a ball.
Walking and playing catch don't apply here. I would consider myself to be a responsible driver, yes.

That's your prerogative and another common question. First of all you have to know when deadly force is justified. Most incidents when an individual has to defend themselves are seven yards or less. If you cant hit your target at seven yards you shouldn't be carrying. The only incidents I know of where someone has injured an innocent bystander is situations where they never should have fired in the first place. It is very important to train with your weapon and know the law.

So in your own context, you're not a responsible walker. Got it

That's your prerogative and another common question. First of all you have to know when deadly force is justified. Most incidents when an individual has to defend themselves are seven yards or less. If you cant hit your target at seven yards you shouldn't be carrying. The only incidents I know of where someone has injured an innocent bystander is situations where they never should have fired in the first place. It is very important to train with your weapon and know the law.
That's a reasonable answer. So what are your feelings about the people walking around and carrying that probably shouldn't be? Do you worry about people like that?

I worry I may choke when I eat. I also worry I may drown when taking a bath.

Apparently, I don't worry enough. I'm lacking a certain fear of society that you clearly possess.

You also live in a fantasy land if you think a walking stick will deter an armed criminal or one who is under the influence of narcotics. It doesn't matter what neighborhood you live in or whether or not you've been attacked before. It's called random acts of crime/violence, and they happen every single day in this country.

Also, carrying around a semi-automatic pistol does not equate to claymores, rpgs, and all of the other bull**** you've come up with and exaggerated in this thread.

It's your right to have your head in the sand and believe the world is all sunshine and f***** lollipops, it's mine to view it for what it really is...

That's all I'm going to say on the matter.

You also live in a fantasy land if you think a walking stick will deter an armed criminal or one who is under the influence of narcotics. It doesn't matter what neighborhood you live in or whether or not you've been attacked before. It's called random acts of crime/violence, and they happen every single day in this country.

Also, carrying around a semi-automatic pistol does not equate to claymores, rpgs, and all of the other bull**** you've come up with and exaggerated in this thread.

It's your right to have your head in the sand and believe the world is all sunshine and f***** lollipops, it's mine to view it for what it really is...

That's all I'm going to say on the matter.
Thanks for your opinion. I hope you don't own a gun. You seem really unstable.

VN Store

Back