Carolina Panthers

I watched yesterday hoping to hear a SELL-THE-TEAM chant. Silly me! There weren't enough people there to chant anything!!

Still, it was nice to see Bryce put together a strong drive there when the game mattered most. I'll never not love beating the Falcons.

I’m sure they’ll give give a fine that won’t even bat an eye.
This franchise is literally hopeless until he’s gone. What good coach would ever take this job?

Reactions: Plecoptera
119dd3797490c22e49cf42e5357fb719.gif

$300,000 accounts for approximately 0.00001 percent of Tepper’s net worth
He could have taken that $300,000 and bought every secondary market ticket, used the remaining money for concessions, and then given every ticket away and offered free concessions for anybody that would attend.

Alright, so as we sit here on Friday, January 12th, give me your picks.

1. Your dream candidate (probably unlikely)
2. A candidate you're hoping for that is realistic
3. Your pick for who the new HC will actually be

I'll go first:
1. Jim Harbaugh
2. Ejiro Evero or Mike Vrabel...or Dave Canales
3. Kellen Moore

Last edited:
Alright, so as we sit here on Friday, January 12th, give me your picks.

1. Your dream candidate (probably unlikely)
2. A candidate you're hoping for that is realistic
3. Your pick for who the new HC will actually be

I'll go first:
1. Jim Harbaugh
2. Ejiro Evero or Mike Vrabel...or Dave Canales
3. Kellen Moore

1. Jim or Bill
2. Evero/Vrabel
3. After putting all the eggs in the Ben Johnson basket no says no and Carolina is stuck with Moore.

1. Jim or Bill
2. Evero/Vrabel
3. After putting all the eggs in the Ben Johnson basket no says no and Carolina is stuck with Moore.
I posted that obviously before knowing who Carolina would schedule second interviews with. They have an in-person with Raheem Morris and Dave Canales today. Canales is really intriguing to me because of what he did with Geno Smith and then Baker Mayfield in consecutive years. He could be great for Bryce Young, but Morris is a popular "players' coach." I'd definitely go Canales over Morris, but I guess we'll see soon enough.

I posted that obviously before knowing who Carolina would schedule second interviews with. They have an in-person with Raheem Morris and Dave Canales today. Canales is really intriguing to me because of what he did with Geno Smith and then Baker Mayfield in consecutive years. He could be great for Bryce Young, but Morris is a popular "players' coach." I'd definitely go Canales over Morris, but I guess we'll see soon enough.

If I’m being honest I don’t really think it matters who it is Tepper is going to keep getting involved.

One of my best friends is a lifelong Bucs fan. He is so upset about this. He said the TB boards are freaking out. They wanted him as their next HC.

Reactions: MAD
He’s made Geno Smith into a serviceable starting QB and got Baker’s best professional season out of him. I’m on board with him as an offensive mind and hopeful QB guru, but if the OL play doesn’t improve considerably, it won’t matter. Need more weapons also.

He’s made Geno Smith into a serviceable starting QB and got Baker’s best professional season out of him. I’m on board with him as an offensive mind and hopeful QB guru, but if the OL play doesn’t improve considerably, it won’t matter. Need more weapons also.
Most of the Panthers fans were cheering over the last few years as the Panthers unloaded their weapons with the McCaffrey trade and the trade for the #1 overall pick in which you gave up DJ Moore and a slew of high draft picks. Now you want weapons.

Last edited:
They did keep their high second rounder (39th) and there are some interesting potentials in that area…but unproven. You’ve covered the remaining problems. As is they’re set to be this past season’s Bears. Wouldn’t hate that since the Bears get that pick. 😏 Would make them trading down slightly a smart move to get some assets back, but they’re set to struggle…epically.
I’d say the Bears are happy with the haul they got in the trade.

VN Store

Back